Condo Electric Tankless Water Heater Recommendations

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
The element in our Blue Wave has a crack in it so no hot water.
Found the distributor in Santo Domingo but not sure to replace part or get a new one.
Anyone bought a new tankless water heater later that they would recommend?
What model, where did you buy and how much should it cost?
Thanks!

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
In my previous house i had an electric water heater and it was ferociously expensive. Now we have a SILVER bottled gas tankless water heater and it works a treat, it runs off the same gas cylinder as the cooking stove. Our local plumber supplied and fitted it but I'm afraid I can't remember its cost. If you live anywhere near las Terrenas I will happily pass on name and telephone number.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
In my previous house i had an electric water heater and it was ferociously expensive. Now we have a SILVER bottled gas tankless water heater and it works a treat, it runs off the same gas cylinder as the cooking stove. Our local plumber supplied and fitted it but I'm afraid I can't remember its cost. If you live anywhere near las Terrenas I will happily pass on name and telephone number.

Thanks for the suggestion. We went with a Stiebel Eltron.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I know folks love their hot water, and nothing wrong with that. But if I ever build there, I can't see paying for hot water. With all the direct sunshine coming at you, there's gotta be a way around that. I actually have a couple ideas bouncing around my head.