Armed Robbery at German Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Las Terrenas
A popular German restaurant on the outskirts of this seaside resort was raided by 3 gunmen on Tuesday night.

infosdiariojueves181.jpg

donP

niceguy

Aug 6, 2011
What happened to being satisfied with what you have?? Why don't these thieving peasants f@#k the hell off i didn't come here to have anything to do with the local inhabitants other than have a girlfriend or 2 or maybe 1000... Who says you have to have a TV or a microwave.... just cause you saw one in a foreigner's home doesn't mean you're entitled to one. Nothing is promised to anyone in this life. If you have 2 coconuts and i have a palace... be satisfied with your lot. For example; I personally am satisfied with my banana and my model chica. She's always is asking for more of my banana, and im always saying be satisfied and thankful for what i gave you.... your girlfriend was!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Bad Week For Germans In The DR!
"Nice", I once asked a Dominican why he stole some money from me.
He thought for a while, then said,"Because you have more money than I do!!!!!!
Makes "sense" to Dominicans!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Dominicaus

Oct 4, 2006
"Bad Week For Germans In The DR!
"Nice", I once asked a Dominican why he stole some money from me.
He thought for a while, then said,"Because you have more money than I do!!!!!!
Makes "sense" to Dominicans!
Here we go again...you and your sweeping generalisations...
It makes sense to ONE Dominican, per you account...Others may agree...but definitely not all Dominicans do...you have no right to continue your BS...I just hope that at least Dolores, who is Dominican, will put and end to your repetitive insults to millions of people...I am sure she does NOT agree that it is OK to steal from those richer than one is. Hopefully she does not appreciate your sweeping/insulting generalisation.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
What happened to being satisfied with what you have?? Why don't these thieving peasants f@#k the hell off i didn't come here to have anything to do with the local inhabitants other than have a girlfriend or 2 or maybe 1000... Who says you have to have a TV or a microwave.... just cause you saw one in a foreigner's home doesn't mean you're entitled to one. Nothing is promised to anyone in this life. If you have 2 coconuts and i have a palace... be satisfied with your lot. For example; I personally am satisfied with my banana and my model chica. She's always is asking for more of my banana, and im always saying be satisfied and thankful for what i gave you.... your girlfriend was!

Honestly, I find you repulsive. You come here, as a gringo, to live in their country, but you do not want anything to do with them. You even find it necessary to call them "thieving peasants".

I agree that thieving is bad, and it is not because you have something, that they are entitled to it as well.

But check with the other 90% of the locals. They do not agree either, and are condemning them just as bad as you are.

May I ask where you are from? Did you check the crime statistics in your own country? They will not be as high as here, but I am sure they will be on the rise with the present economic situation.

Well, OK, you sound like a very nice person, which I do not want to know.

BelgianK

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
i didn't come here to have anything to do with the local inhabitants other than have a girlfriend or 2 or maybe 1000...

You are just part of the statistics of expats who cum here for the same thing.

No luck where you are from. tisk tisk.......................

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR

It's all about perception.............
And yours, Mr. niceguy...............sucks........
People like you give us expats a bad name............

B in Santiago

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Maybe his "BANANA" is Really SPECIAL??????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Dumbinicana$$"
Feel free to complain to the DR1 site owners/web masters whenever you like.
Does "Name Dropping" Make You Feel important????
The Air Force has a "Saying"......
"If You Ain't Taking "FLAK"...
You Ain't Over The TARGET!!!!"
I guess I'm over YOUR TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW that the "Truth Often Hurts", but when something is TRUE, it's TRUE!
"Some" Dominicans,(THERE YOU HAPPY NOW?)
Don't accept any kind of criticism, but dening won't make it go away!
I'm still wondering who those locks on closets in Dominicans homes is protecting you from????

Last edited:

Dominicaus

Oct 4, 2006
My week's been allright, even though I did miss the new highway going from La Romana to Bavaro. I ended up on the old road into Higuey. WTF....only in the DR do they build a $100M road and forget a $100 sign to tell you how to get there.
Not sure where you tried to take this highway, but in the general vicinity of the various access points there are fairly good signs, in accordance with international standards...I know because I have taken it at various points...of course you have to be close enough...then again it is like that everywhere...but since it is the only new highway in the whole area, and the only real highway (as opposed to a road) it shouldn't be too difficult to find somebody to point you in the right direction...

BTW, the construction firm is Brazilian with broad international connections...so in case you have any complaint you may want to send them in that direction.

Dominicaus

Oct 4, 2006
"Dumbinicana$$"
Who the heck told you this is about criticism...You don't get it, do you? Or pretend not to.

It is about your EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE and insulting sweeping generalisations... Your brain won't seem to allow you to make the difference between ONE Dominican doing or agreeing with something, and ALL DOMINICANS doing or agreeing with that.

You should be forbidden from doing it...and yes, I hope that Dolores be as offended as many of us are and will help bring your reign of repetitive gratuitous offences to an inglorious end...It had gone on far far too long...

And I do hope all your gratuitous insults will reach immigration sooner than later....If you want to keep on insulting all Dominicans at least you should do it from outside the DR...No country should harbour enemies of its people.

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
Maybe his "BANANA" is Really SPECIAL??????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Dumbinicana$$"
Does "Name Dropping" Make You Feel important????
The Air Force has a "Saying"......
"If You Ain't Taking "FLAK"...
You Ain't Over The TARGET!!!!"
I guess I'm over YOUR TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still wondering who those locks on closets in Dominicans homes is protecting you from????

CCCCCCCCCCC, You make my day all the time. Some people are just tooo damn serious and take everything said personal. :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"DumA$$", at least 2,360 DR1ers "Liked" what I post!
And then there's YOU!
And, Like ALL Dominicans, you even find someone else to blame for the lack of "Road Signs" in the DR!
Those "Stupid Brazilians"!
"Get Tuff Nonoso"!
Your "LLorando" only helps to prove what I post!
If Dominicans would just get to work, and stop blaming everyone else for your "Problemas" you just might turn this country around!
"Nah, that ain't ever gonna happen"!
Just keep building new "Malls" while Dominican kids are dying from "Dengue" and Cholera"!
Those "Damn Mosquitos"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!
The DR should stop harboring enemies of it's People!
Now start by deporting all Government officials, and members of all political parties!
Then this would be a "Paraiso"!

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
damn, miesposo is dominican and he does not get offended my criss ccccccccccccolon! he only adds that to match dominicans gringos are shady too!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Let's give this one a rest until further notice......................

Status
Not open for further replies.