Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Armed Robbery at German Restaurant

Las Terrenas
    A popular German restaurant on the outskirts of this seaside resort was raided by 3 gunmen on Tuesday night.

donP

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Christmas is coming and we'll probably hear more often of such crimes happening.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

What happened to being satisfied with what you have?? Why don't these thieving peasants [email protected]#k the hell off i didn't come here to have anything to do with the local inhabitants other than have a girlfriend or 2 or maybe 1000... Who says you have to have a TV or a microwave.... just cause you saw one in a foreigner's home doesn't mean you're entitled to one. Nothing is promised to anyone in this life. If you have 2 coconuts and i have a palace... be satisfied with your lot. For example; I personally am satisfied with my banana and my model chica. She's always is asking for more of my banana, and im always saying be satisfied and thankful for what i gave you.... your girlfriend was!

4. Dislikes Jumbo disliked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

"Bad Week For Germans In The DR!
    CC

6. Likes badpiece33 liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

"Nice", I once asked a Dominican why he stole some money from me.
    He thought for a while, then said,"Because you have more money than I do!!!!!!
    Makes "sense" to Dominicans!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

8. Likes frank12, BermudaRum, badpiece33 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    "Nice", I once asked a Dominican why he stole some money from me.
    He thought for a while, then said,"Because you have more money than I do!!!!!!
    Makes "sense" to Dominicans!
    Here we go again...you and your sweeping generalisations...
    It makes sense to ONE Dominican, per you account...Others may agree...but definitely not all Dominicans do...you have no right to continue your BS...I just hope that at least Dolores, who is Dominican, will put and end to your repetitive insults to millions of people...I am sure she does NOT agree that it is OK to steal from those richer than one is. Hopefully she does not appreciate your sweeping/insulting generalisation.

10. Dislikes Jumbo disliked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy View Post
    What happened to being satisfied with what you have?? Why don't these thieving peasants [email protected]#k the hell off i didn't come here to have anything to do with the local inhabitants other than have a girlfriend or 2 or maybe 1000... Who says you have to have a TV or a microwave.... just cause you saw one in a foreigner's home doesn't mean you're entitled to one. Nothing is promised to anyone in this life. If you have 2 coconuts and i have a palace... be satisfied with your lot. For example; I personally am satisfied with my banana and my model chica. She's always is asking for more of my banana, and im always saying be satisfied and thankful for what i gave you.... your girlfriend was!
    Honestly, I find you repulsive. You come here, as a gringo, to live in their country, but you do not want anything to do with them. You even find it necessary to call them "thieving peasants".

I agree that thieving is bad, and it is not because you have something, that they are entitled to it as well.

But check with the other 90% of the locals. They do not agree either, and are condemning them just as bad as you are.

May I ask where you are from? Did you check the crime statistics in your own country? They will not be as high as here, but I am sure they will be on the rise with the present economic situation.

Well, OK, you sound like a very nice person, which I do not want to know.

BelgianK

12. Likes waytogo, Taino808 liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

i didn't come here to have anything to do with the local inhabitants other than have a girlfriend or 2 or maybe 1000...
    You are just part of the statistics of expats who cum here for the same thing.

No luck where you are from. tisk tisk.......................

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

14. Likes waytogo liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally am satisfied with my banana and my model chica.
    I wish to know where you can get a model chica if all you own is a banana....
    Sorry for the off-topic remark, btw...

Post Thanks / Like

It's all about perception.............
    And yours, Mr. niceguy...............sucks........
    People like you give us expats a bad name............

B in Santiago

17. Likes Taino808 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast