I Guess Good Things, Happen to "GOOD" People, EVEN In The DR!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Or maybe I should say,
"You Reap What You Sow!"
Or, "What Goes Around, Comes Around!"
That "GOOD THING", happened to that "Good Person" this morning!
I bought my groceries at Supermercado National in Arroyo Hondo this am.
They have a contest until the end of November.
After you pay, you go to a booth, where you push a button that activates a "Stop Light".
It flashes red, yellow, then green, as it flashes slower and slower, until it stopa on one of the lights.
If I stops on Green, your groceries are free!(they give you gift certificates good at any CDC store,including Jumbo,Cuesta,Mundo de jugetes, and others)
I WON!!!!
I guess it was "Payback" for helping so many Dominicans have a better life! :devious::devious::devious:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Congrats. I shop there all the time, at least once a week. Nobody has ever told me about this promotion. Next time they better tell me. I'm good, too. :classic:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You only need to purchase 6 items from "Sponsers","Patrocinadores" to play.
If you "WIN", no matter how mush you spend, they give you 500 pesos gift certificates for that amount.
It just started, goes until the end of Sept.
The sponsors change weekly.
They have a brochure with the sponsors products shown.
I'm playing "LOTO" this afternoon!
It's only fair that I won.
I have spent about 10 million pesos there in the last 27 years!
CC

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
So you can now get 3,000rds worth of condoms for free?

Just wondering?

Congratulations.

BelgianK

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
Or maybe I should say,
"You Reap What You Sow!"
Or, "What Goes Around, Comes Around!"
That "GOOD THING", happened to that "Good Person" this morning!
I bought my groceries at Supermercado National in Arroyo Hondo this am.
They have a contest until the end of November.
After you pay, you go to a booth, where you push a button that activates a "Stop Light".
It flashes red, yellow, then green, as it flashes slower and slower, until it stopa on one of the lights.
If I stops on Green, your groceries are free!(they give you gift certificates good at any CDC store,including Jumbo,Cuesta,Mundo de jugetes, and others)
I WON!!!!
I guess it was "Payback" for helping so many Dominicans have a better life! :devious::devious::devious:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Hope you had a $hit load of groceries!!!

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I'm on a liquid diet... Presidente... and I don't want the light ****...

I'm a cheap date.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Not often you get anything for free, I will shop there for all of November...Congrats

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Congrats CC

It pays to pay attention to what's going on in supermarkets, they have promotions all the time. Last time we were in Jumbo in SD, leaving, oblivious to promotions, a woman spotted a box of Huggies diapers in the bottom of my cart and stopped me. We thought we did something wrong, but she wanted us to spin a Wheel of Fortune on her laptop (because I had bought Huggies for our grandson, I qualified). We won something - forget what - NOT a cart full of groceries!!

Last March, La Sirena in San Cristobal had a Presidente promotion. Each time you bought Presidente, you got a little coupon at the end of your sales slip, and you had to take it to customer service. There they gave you a scratch-off card, each a guaranteed winner. Over a month's time we got Presidente baseball hats, shirts, etc., and one of those fuzzy "Cat in the Hat" tall hats. I use it as a blender cover, cute in the DR kitchen! :laugh:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
damn. the only thing i ever won in DR was a cruise for two from raffle at miesposo's work. i need more freebies!

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I was at that supermarket today and saw somebody win again. I guess the odds are not that bad, then. I'm pretty sure it was not CC again, because the winner seemed to be a young, good looking guy. Too bad I just went to buy a couple of things, not enough to participate.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Well,NOT exactly!
You need to buy 6 items from the "Sponsored Products" list.
THEN, you have a small chance to will the amount of your entire purchase in Supermercado, CDD Corp., gift certificates.
I went with one of my daughters today.
She bought all the "Stuff" I very seldom buy.
Lots of "Junk Foods"!
WHY NOT????
It was all "FREE"!
We used most of my gift certificates,2,500 pesos worth.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC