German Shepherd - free to good home

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Elsie, a delightful 3 year old German Shepherd (spayed female) is seeking a new loving and permanent person/ family to care for her who she can love and protect in return.

She has never been mistreated but has had 3 different homes in her life so now needs the stability of somewhere long term.

She is fit, bright, intelligent and learns new things quickly, walks well on a lead and is eager to please.

If you can offer her what she needs then please get in touch. I am nearby to Sabaneta de Yasica (20 minutes from Cabarete).

309qxhe.jpg

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Elsie, a delightful 3 year old German Shepherd (spayed female) is seeking a new loving and permanent person/ family to care for her who she can love and protect in return.

She has never been mistreated but has had 3 different homes in her life so now needs the stability of somewhere long term.

She is fit, bright, intelligent and learns new things quickly, walks well on a lead and is eager to please.

If you can offer her what she needs then please get in touch. I am nearby to Sabaneta de Yasica (20 minutes from Cabarete).

309qxhe.jpg

WB has a love of animals that is amazing. Visiting her place with all the dogs, cats, horses, pigs, birds and whatever years ago .... the dogs were always a hit. Frisky, jumping, healthy and full of energy but with a couple of... or more... words they understood and obeyed on the floor and licking your hand while in your chair.

If WB is offering this wonderful Germen Shepard, Elsie, to a good new home then this is YOUR chance.

I know that WB does not want to let any of her buddies go.

Good Luck to WB, ELSIE and her new home.

Luperon Dweller

Oct 2, 2012
German Shepard-free to good home

WB has a love of animals that is amazing. Visiting her place with all the dogs, cats, horses, pigs, birds and whatever years ago .... the dogs were always a hit. Frisky, jumping, healthy and full of energy but with a couple of... or more... words they understood and obeyed on the floor and licking your hand while in your chair.

If WB is offering this wonderful Germen Shepard, Elsie, to a good new home then this is YOUR chance.

I know that WB does not want to let any of her buddies go.

Good Luck to WB, ELSIE and her new home.

I have a friend Linda that is looking for a dog, and she loves German Shephards. She would certainly give your little girl a great home. She asked me to give you her number to call. 809-458-1496

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011

309qxhe.jpg

~She looks most content...I will make inquiries for her...:)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Thanks for the interest so far... I have my fingers crossed that something positive may happen for her soon and will update when something is settled for her.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I am delighted to report that Elsie has gone off happily to her new home in Luperon this morning. She will have a older male GSD and a small mixed male to play with so am sure will be a very happy and content girl.

Sad as I was to see her go, I know its for the best all round.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I am delighted to report that Elsie has gone off happily to her new home in Luperon this morning. She will have a older male GSD and a small mixed male to play with so am sure will be a very happy and content girl.

Sad as I was to see her go, I know its for the best all round.

WB. I know that it was difficult for you to see one of your friends go. We do get so attached but realizing that a change is is sometimes needed for all concerned is what is important. You know what needs to be done and did a great job knowing that.

How VERY lucky that someone saw your work/love for Elsie and grabbed her up. This is one of the better... great success's on DR1.

Congratulations to you WB, Elsie and to her new friends/home that she has.