Sosua Bay Hotel To Reopen?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I heard today that the Sosua bay Hotel will reopen in not too distant future under the management of a Spanish company and that painting, cleaning, etc., are in process now in preparation for the reopening.

I hope this report proves correct.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The word around town is that Willy bought it and he is turning it into a multi-level Adults Only ALL INCLUSIVE brothel/convention centre & diving centre. He has the full endorsement of Sosua city council, as long as the name Sosua is not used.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I volunteer to be the first visitor to COME there!
"Ba-Da-Bing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
And the second, as far as that goes.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The word around town is that Willy bought it and he is turning it into a multi-level Adults Only ALL INCLUSIVE brothel/convention centre & diving centre. He has the full endorsement of Sosua city council, as long as the name Sosua is not used.

Dream on.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
I heard that Willy will be the administrator for Merengue Bar, Classico's and After One. They even made an annoncement about it the other night whilst I was in Willy's new bar....Has Armando finally had enough??? This was on Thursday and I swear to you the place was not big enough Thursday night....there were literally hundreds of people there. Merengue was absolutely dead and I also assume that upstairs in the Classico was dead too. Lots of action going on around in Sosua in preparation for the Winter season including Club X re-opening, Secrets re-opening as a gentleman's club and the new bar where Harrison's was, but let's just hope we get enough tourists to fill these locations!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I heard that Willy will be the administrator for Merengue Bar, Classico's and After One. They even made an annoncement about it the other night whilst I was in Willy's new bar....Has Armando finally had enough??? This was on Thursday and I swear to you the place was not big enough Thursday night....there were literally hundreds of people there. Merengue was absolutely dead and I also assume that upstairs in the Classico was dead too. Lots of action going on around in Sosua in preparation for the Winter season including Club X re-opening, Secrets re-opening as a gentleman's club and the new bar where Harrison's was, but let's just hope we get enough tourists to fill these locations!

THey will have to promote Sosua big time as the top adult (sex) destination in the world. Let's hope they do. Not to happy about it but we have to accept reality if we want to survive.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
THey will have to promote Sosua big time as the top adult (sex) destination in the world. Let's hope they do. Not to happy about it but we have to accept reality if we want to survive.

This would never be endorsed or allowed on a national level.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
This would never be endorsed or allowed on a national level.
It's already an international phenomenon, just GOOGLE Sosua images, the first image is a beach, and next three images are young ladies.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

never happen, as long as places like Pattaya and Rio are still on the globe.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You are forgetting JFK to POP is only three hours and ten minutes, and guys fly down for the weekend to "play golf".
Where else in The Caribbean can you get to in under five hours door-to-door and be on the green putting?
Those JetBlue flights are packed with weekend warriors in the cold winter months.
Willy et-al know exactly what they are doing.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It's already an international phenomenon, just GOOGLE Sosua images, the first image is a beach, and next three images are young ladies.

I see two images of girls when I type in "sosua images".
Google depends on your GEO location to what index you will be getting SERPS from.

Type in "angeles city images" you'll get girls, all of them girls!

It's not even close in size and sex tourism related traffic to the Philippines, Thailand, parts of Europe etc.
Why discuss something that will NEVER be allowed to happen on a national tourism level.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012

The term "sosua images" does not even have search data using adwords tool, which means that almost nobody searches that exact term :)

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I see two images of girls when I type in "sosua images".
Google depends on your GEO location to what index you will be getting SERPS from.

Type in "angeles city images" you'll get girls, all of them girls!

It's not even close in size and sex tourism related traffic to the Philippines, Thailand, parts of Europe etc.
Why discuss something that will NEVER be allowed to happen on a national tourism level.
Then the DR or at least the North Coast is doomed.

edm7583

May 29, 2007

POP is an hour and 45 minutes flying time from Miami and roughly 3.5 hours from New York.

Brazil is much further away and and you essentially lose a day going there and a day going back. There's a huge airfare cost, a visa ,and the cost and hassle involved with it, is required for both US and Canadian citizens regardless of the purpose of your visit, and Brazil is a much more expensive place to visit once you arrive, especially Sao Paulo and Rio.

Thailand may be cheap once you are there, but the enormous airfare cost and the two days to get there is a big turnoff.

Sosua already has a global reputation. If not for the "tourists" heading to Sosua, Blackbeards, and Field of Dreams, POP would have zero year-round commercial air service from the US. (as it is now, there is only two flights a day that operate year-round) AA MIA-POP, and B6 JFK-POP. Sex tourists are what keep these two flights full enough to remain in operation. United is a third option but that is seasonal now.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Sex tourists are what keep these two flights full enough to remain in operation. United is a third option but that is seasonal now.

If you build it...they will cum, The Vice-Mayor built the new D'Latin Bar, and is rumored to be a partner/owner in Classicos now. I am a little confused as Ilana is pretending to clean up the streets of Sosua of filth, while her Vice-Mayor is building venues to create a gathering place for Johns/hoes. What is really going on in this quiet little hamlet of Sosua?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i could not help it! we are talking sosua after all! :) ;)

it would be cool to see the place open. puta bar or not it will create some much needed jobs. good for sosua.