Remember the guy with the big pension??

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I didn't see the article, but Mr. AE was read this morning that Danilo fired that guy who had the 600,000++ a month pension, plus was working at another government job.

The ironic thing is that he had given up the pension after all the publicity. So now he gets nothing???? No job, no pension?? :laugh::laugh:

There IS some justice in this world. I'm liking Danilo more and more.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Any source available? I love to read good news!!! :)

I didn't see the article, but Mr. AE was read this morning that Danilo fired that guy who had the 600,000++ a month pension, plus was working at another government job.

The ironic thing is that he had given up the pension after all the publicity. So now he gets nothing???? No job, no pension?? :laugh::laugh:

There IS some justice in this world. I'm liking Danilo more and more.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I'm sure he still gets his pension...plus don't be surprised if he's re-appointed to a different post after all of this blows over. These guys are just moved from one government office to another. Sorry to blow your bubble, but there's rarely any justice in this world

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Looks like a number of folks here never bother to read the "NEWS" section of DR1.

Friday, 19 October 2012
Superintendence of Pensions cancels 49 pensions

The Superintendence of Pensions has announced the cancellation of 49 pensions granted in August, prior to the end of the Fernandez government, as reported in El Caribe. The allocations included RD$651,592 a month for former Superintendent Haivanjoe de Jesus Ng Cortinas, RD$437,369 for Daris Javier Cuevas Nin, RD$317,364 for Atahualpa Pedro Dominguez, RD$270,505 for Jose Lucrecio Nunez and others ranging from RD$168,402 to RD$33,201.

Meanwhile, Diario Libre reports that six former Central Electoral Board (JCE) judges have been awarded monthly pensions that when combined add up to RD$859,929.72. As well as their pensions, they received a total of RD$5,992,850 in severance payments upon leaving their jobs, with each receiving a lump sum of RD$882,591. The highest pension was granted to former JCE president Julio Cesar Castanos Guzman, now a Supreme Court judge. He was awarded a monthly pension of RD$205,798.

The PLD administration is notorious for granting hundreds of thousands of pesos worth in pensions at a high cost to tax payers.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Damn... maybe I should become a citizen and go into politics... lol

Mind you, same **** in Belgium. If you were a senator or minister for 4 years you receive a lifelong pension of around 100,000 euro per year.

Me, and my principles!!! IDIOT!!! IDIOT!!! (directed at myself...)

BelgianK

tomas2

Nov 29, 2005
Superintendence of Pensions cancels 49 pensions

The Superintendence of Pensions has announced the cancellation of 49 pensions granted in August, prior to the end of the Fernandez government, as reported in El Caribe. The allocations included RD$651,592 a month for former Superintendent Haivanjoe de Jesus Ng Cortinas, RD$437,369 for Daris Javier Cuevas Nin, RD$317,364 for Atahualpa Pedro Dominguez, RD$270,505 for Jose Lucrecio Nunez and others ranging from RD$168,402 to RD$33,201.

Meanwhile, Diario Libre reports that six former Central Electoral Board (JCE) judges have been awarded monthly pensions that when combined add up to RD$859,929.72. As well as their pensions, they received a total of RD$5,992,850 in severance payments upon leaving their jobs, with each receiving a lump sum of RD$882,591. The highest pension was granted to former JCE president Julio Cesar Castanos Guzman, now a Supreme Court judge. He was awarded a monthly pension of RD$205,798.

The PLD administration is notorious for granting hundreds of thousands of pesos worth in pensions at a high cost to tax payers.

So is Julio Cesar Castanos Guzman related to the "DR1 Lawyer" Guzman family?

Dominicaus

Oct 4, 2006
The ironic thing is that he had given up the pension after all the publicity. So now he gets nothing???? No job, no pension??
Actually, he did not give up the unethical pension from his previous position...it was cancelled before he was fired...this is explained in the article others have linked.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Se?ores, d?jense de vaina, no sean tontos: Danilo no puede, ni tiene el capital pol?tico, para frenar la corrupci?n. Ni Danilo ni nadie! ?Y el nuevo procurador mucho menos!

HIRAM

Mar 19, 2005
Damn... maybe I should become a citizen and go into politics... lol

Mind you, same **** in Belgium. If you were a senator or minister for 4 years you receive a lifelong pension of around 100,000 euro per year.

Me, and my principles!!! IDIOT!!! IDIOT!!! (directed at myself...)

BelgianK
ull
BelgianK :
- members of the belgian parliament has to work 20 year before receiving full pension.
Sincerely yours,
Hiram.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Actually, he did not give up the unethical pension from his previous position...it was cancelled before he was fired...this is explained in the article others have linked.

He did gave up the pension from the PREVIOUS Position, it seems like they canceled the Pension of the position he just got fired from...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
all i can think of is the damn bastard does not care because he stole so much during his term in various offices he can now relax on a beach in caymans with a trago in one hand and russian model titty in the other....