Hotel Crime Foiled

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Las Terrenas
A Frenchman (56) was to be abducted and robbed in a local beach front hotel.

However, the French owner of the apartment there got a tip-off from someone who had overheard a conversation in a caf? on mainstreet.
The criminals had rented a room in said hotel on Saturday with false ID and when police arrived on Sunday morning they were met with bullets. The ensueing exchange of fire left two perpetrators injured, they were taken to a hospital in Nagua.

Seized were:
A 9mm- pistol, a bulletproof vest (donned at the time of arrest), a teaser gun, duct tape, false ID document.
In the course of further investigation three more persons were arrested (among them a woman).

Good police work!

donP

Source:
Police report

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This happened here in the DR?????????????????????
You Have GOT To Be,..................................................... "Telling The Truth!
Sounds a "little",shall we say, Drug Related????????????????????
Your "Average" DR Thief is not so "Well Equipped"!
Especially just to rob a "FROG"!
(I'm trying to become an "Equal Opportunity Insulter" here on DR1! That's why the "Frog" comment!
"Duminicana$$" is crying that I only insult Dominicans!)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Can I have the "Teaser" Gun???
Sounds "COOL!", and possibly "KINKY"!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Smart robbers discussing their plan loud enough to be overhead, and detailed enough for the tipster to identify the future victim all the while sipping cappucino on mainstreet cafe :glasses:

Interesting !

donP

Dec 14, 2008
The new toy

"Can I have the "Teaser" Gun??? Sounds "COOL!", and possibly "KINKY"!

Police report said "untayser color negro de 3000 voltios de descarga el?ctrica, marca PHX-800TYRE". :tired:
Given the usual writing mistakes it most likely is this model:

[video=youtube;o-u6H8p5YZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-u6H8p5YZY[/video]

They are probably playing with it now at the LT police station... :bunny:

donP

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I read somewhere that in the USA, any police officer given a taser gun must first submit to being 'tasered' in order to understand their power .

Apparently, its quite a jolt/volt to the system!!

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Wasn't there a guy on DR1 who tried it on his tongue, or leg. I forgot, but I think it was the DOG who moved to Inglaterra.

BelgianK

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"DOG", is STILL, "Quivering"!
AND, his "Bitten Tongue" remains a big drawback!
My Post was to differenciate between a "Teaser", and a "Tazer"!
Both have VERYdiffent "USES"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Apparently some DNCD agents overheard some conversations in a nightclub last week, when some narcos were toasting a successful job of shipping out a bunch of coke to Europe--supposedly. This weekend they were apprehended with a ton of coke in a Toyota pickup and arrested (most of them)....These are not the brightest bulbs in the store....and they flaunt their stuff too much...and there are "ears" everywhere.

HB

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
We haven't heard from Giveadogahome/Anastacio for a while, didn't he move to Bulgaria? And what about pedrochemical? Also MIA.

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011
Las Terennas is a cesspool

This happened here in the DR?????????????????????
You Have GOT To Be,..................................................... "Telling The Truth!
Sounds a "little",shall we say, Drug Related????????????????????
Your "Average" DR Thief is not so "Well Equipped"!
Especially just to rob a "FROG"!
(I'm trying to become an "Equal Opportunity Insulter" here on DR1! That's why the "Frog" comment!
"Duminicana$$" is crying that I only insult Dominicans!)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Can I have the "Teaser" Gun???
Sounds "COOL!", and possibly "KINKY"!

Yes, I have heard worse coming from that place. The Dominican Government has given the French "carte blanche" to do as they please over there. They need to take it back, before the DR becomes synonymous with crooks, thugs, scammers and extortionists.

Not to mention the drug dealers, kidnappers and all their enablers.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
hey, guys, is it something out of the ordinary? if i had a stun gun i would zap myself out of curiosity.

Jeepito

Dec 22, 2011
hey, guys, is it something out of the ordinary? if i had a stun gun i would zap myself out of curiosity.

It's not fun nor is Oleoresin capsicum and you risk causing permament damage as well. I would definitely advise against it.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"dv", the "BURNING" question IS,...
"Where" would you "ZAP" yourself???????????
And "WHEN"?
The POSSIBILITIES are Limitless!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
My MIND Is Racing!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
It's not fun nor is Oleoresin capsicum and you risk causing permament damage as well. I would definitely advise against it.

see? another hollywood myth down the drain. people get zapped in movies and books all the time and there's never any talk about permanent damage.

crisss ccccccccccc, you perv! :)