Infiniti Blu. What is the average price?

big delly89

Jan 10, 2011
I was in Sosua last year for month and met a couple German girls and stayed at Infiniti Blu for few days and I must say it was gorgeous. I am curious how they cost. I know that depends of many factors but I am just looking for an estimate. I am tired of living in the States and I think it is time to make a move and join the tropical lifestyle for once and for all. Thanks!

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Long term 1 bedroom apartments on the "cheap" end are only 700 bucks a month, internet included. The next step is a 2 bedroom inside the complex which are 1350 a month, they are all amazing. The cheap end ones aren't bad at all, but the 2 bedrooms are huge 2 stories with all the fixins. Ocean Dream in Cabarete is ALMOST as nice and I had a guy offering a 2 bedroom for 1200 a month who I turned down since he declined an 1100 a month offer and I would pay the 12 months upfront, his loss :)

big delly89

Jan 10, 2011
I am surprised he declined your offer. But oh we'll, his loss like you said. I stayed at the Sosua Garden right across from Infiniti Blu and paid $700 a month. The rates you mentioned are fair considering the location, pool, and the beach. Thanks for the info :) much appreciated!

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
yup, the prices are non-negotiable also, even offering full year ufront payments, which was unfortunate for the owner :( the place is still empty 7 months later. it's a 3 bedroom btw.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
I am sure he wants your deal now!

Yea, this season is projected to be pretty bad, the only north coast town that's going to do halfway well is Sosua, and we all know why. He should have taken my offer when he could have, now he calls me once a week trying to bargain, but I keep lowering my offer just to string him along, I hate when people refuse perfectly good offers for such a tiny difference.

DRsantos

Sep 17, 2012
If you are interested in an Infiniti Blu studio, book now. I just booked for March and there were only scattered openings.

The 2 bedrooms are one story. The penthouses are 3 bedrooms, two stories.

All rental and sale prices are posted on the website.

Dominican Republic condos for rent, apartments and townhouses rentals & sale in Sosua

Lindsey

Thanks Lindsy for your post, it looks really good, prices are a bit steep but i think it is prob worth it looking at their site..

Aug 21, 2007
Thanks Lindsy for your post, it looks really good, prices are a bit steep but i think it is prob worth it looking at their site..

My opinion is that it is worth it. Beautiful beach. Nice infinity pool. Large pool and jacuzzi in the middle of the project. Beach bar with the sushi chef trained by Nikki Beach and former Nikki Beach bartender. Condo service with food delivery (breakfast, lunch or dinner) on china, not plastic take-away boxes. (Full service restaurant opening within a month or so.) Concierge service throughout Sosua. Great security within the project and on the beach. Friendly environment.

It is worth the $$. I live here, yet just today paid for a studio rental for overflow guests coming over Easter week. I can't imagine putting them anywhere else.

Lindsey

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
My opinion is that it is worth it. Beautiful beach. Nice infinity pool. Large pool and jacuzzi in the middle of the project. Beach bar with the sushi chef trained by Nikki Beach and former Nikki Beach bartender. Condo service with food delivery (breakfast, lunch or dinner) on china, not plastic take-away boxes. (Full service restaurant opening within a month or so.) Concierge service throughout Sosua. Great security within the project and on the beach. Friendly environment.

It is worth the $$. I live here, yet just today paid for a studio rental for overflow guests coming over Easter week. I can't imagine putting them anywhere else.

Lindsey

I agree with the place being worth it, I didn't eve know about the sushi chef or bartender and I still would have said it was worth it. This is basically the same as the highest end buildings on South Beach or Brickell in Miami. Everything is top end, except for the furnished places.. really.. ikea? lol ok but besides the furniture, everything is amazing in infiniti blu, if we didn't have so many ties in La Vega we would probably buy a place here.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
hey! ikea is better than what many other shops offer here! plus the covers are washable and easily changeable. nothing beats ikea here if you want modern look and do not have silly money some other stores charge.

and from personal experience: putting that stuff together is fun! ;)

Aug 21, 2007
For rentals, where furniture and other items are not treated as we would in our own homes, Ikea is the practical choice.

Lindsey

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
what are the homeowners association fees there? It's my experience that in places similar to this, where it's not just a condo project, but also like a resort (with restaruant/s, bar/s, etc. etc.), that the HOA fees are prohibitively expensive.

Aug 21, 2007
Homeowner's fees depend on the square footage of your unit. I believe they are more than reasonable, for what we get. Cable TV and internet is included. Gas included. Water included. Maid service is included. Limited maintenance, included. Security included. My understanding is that the fees start at just above $100 USD for studios and go up to around $400 for the penthouses.

Having been a home owner on the North Coast prior to purchasing at Infiniti Blu, I can tell you that my maintenance fees are much, much less than what I was previously paying when I owned the home. Upkeep, a gardener, a maid, pool pump, water pump, water, internet, cable, phone, and neighborhood security fees totaled at least twice, maybe three times what I pay here for maintenance at Infiniti Blu. For me, living here is both an upgrade to my lifestyle AND a cost savings.

Lindsey

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i went, i saw, i liked, as cesar put it. i have visitors and they keep on changing their mind all the time. so instead of santiago we went to sosua today to infiniti blu to visit lindsay's goggies :)
damn, who knew that such thing could exist right INSIDE sosua? we went all the way to perla marina looking for the thing because god know that exclusive and luxurious are not the words i associate with central sosua. but no, this treasure is right there, walking distance from infamous pedro clisante.
i saw inside one of the bigger apartments - fantastic. the quality, the finish, everything. nice, sleek, contemporary style. the general area is nice, the pools lovely and clean, security great and the little restaurant has very decent, fresh sushi at 280 pesos tops. admittedly we had to wait an hour to be served but i let it slip because of the scenery and the whole feel of being pampered :)

i think i may need to see a doctor about that. i am starting to like sosua...:nervous: