where I can buy swimming glasses in Santiago ?

curious29

Sep 20, 2012
Going to swim in sport swimming pool...need glasses for swimming and swimming trunks...Where I can buy it in Santiago ?

thx

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i know that la sirena in POP has those so for sure that store in santiago as well. there is a sport store in plaza internacional too, they have all sorts of equipment from belts and gloves to weights. they should have goggles too.

curious29

Sep 20, 2012
i know that la sirena in POP has those so for sure that store in santiago as well. there is a sport store in plaza internacional too, they have all sorts of equipment from belts and gloves to weights. they should have goggles too.
i was in plaza internacional and they told me that don't have it :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
and they call it a "sports shop". beats me... i know i bought my goggles, all three pairs, in a local supermercado in POP. displayed along inflated pools :) and for the sports shop not to have them... damn. i am sorry to have misled you. i did not expect that :(

curious29

Sep 20, 2012
There's a shop at the PUCMM pool area.. lots of TYR gear and swimwear

was there, they have prices 2-3 times higher than in Europe or USA... went to La Sirena and bought pair of swimming glasses for 3,5 USD (made in china)...will see for how long they survive ;]