don't understand translation

lauramendoza

Jan 25, 2009
Te estas sofocando bastante conmigo, te conviene darme banda y si es que te gusta mi esposo rapalo que eso da para todita.
I used google translate but I really don't understand what this means. It was sent to my husband's email.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Te estas sofocando bastante conmigo, te conviene darme banda y si es que te gusta mi esposo rapalo que eso da para todita.
I used google translate but I really don't understand what this means. It was sent to my husband's email.

haha this is some hilarious barrio talk but anyways..

You're bothering me too damn much, you should just leave me alone and if you like my husband you should just **** him because there's enough of him to go around.

Dominicaus

Oct 4, 2006
You're bothering me too damn much, you should just leave me alone and if you like my husband you should just **** him because there's enough of him to go around.
For
"Te estas sofocando bastante conmigo, te conviene darme banda y si es que te gusta mi esposo rapalo que eso da para todita":

I'd understand:
"you are worrying about me too much...it'd be better for you if you leave me alone...and if you like my husband f*** him, that is sufficient for all (of us women)".

You can probably guess what 'that' is...

Unless Laura's husband is bi, it seems directed to her, not to her husband...or to some other woman...it may have been sent to the wrong number, of course.

I know a guy who once received several texts from another guy professing him love...it turns out neither man was gay... it eventually transpired that the texts were meant for a "Roxana" (whoever she is).

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ha ha ha ha.
i do not need to contribute in any other way here as the translation has already been provided and it;s a good one.
:bunny:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
"dar para todo" from what I've heard means capable of doing anything. Not a nice message though.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yes, chip, but not in this context. eso da para todita means here there's enough for everyone.