What are you plans for Thanksgiving?

Sep 4, 2012
Pavo Day is fast approaching, what are your plans, secret ingredients, dinner place in DR?

Me, likely going home to be with family and MIA from DR.....

You turn. :p

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I think we'll go with a roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and see if I can find a pie for the wee ones.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I will being home to the US. Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potates, brussel sprouts with creme sauce, pumpkin pie..etc..Now that my parents are getting older and cant make the trip here so much, I wouldn't miss this for anything.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
As since a few years we will be sitting at the table at Rocky's.

Acira

Great meal, fantastic company, and getting some poor kids in Sosua some fantastic presents for Christmas. What else do you want? Fantastic initiative by Rick, Marco and the whole team of Rocky's,.

BelgianK

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Keepcoming - you just quoted the menu at Rocky's for Thanksgiving, plus some more pies of course.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I'll be in the US....and will try this, I saw it on a menu in Santiago the other day..
Mashed potatoes w. Gargonzola cheese.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
"Keepcoming - you just quoted the menu at Rocky's for Thanksgiving, plus some more pies of course."

The menu at mom's never really changes which I like. We may try something new, maybe a side dish but it pretty much stays the same. I am sure Rocky's is just as great as mom's....Maybe one day I will be fortunate enough to experience it. Sounds like a lot of fun. Does Rocky burn the rolls like mom does every year..lol..

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'd eat "Dog $hit, but ONLY if you top it
with Gorgonzola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND, William, thanks for proving that all the Genius' on DR! can't spell, Not Just: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
I will be eating at Coach's in the Colonial Zone Santo Domingo, those guys got Football... know how to cook and talk shi$#$..

That is as American as it gets...

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Spending Thanksgiving with family members in New Jersey.I will be doing the majority
of the cooking.Gotta have arroz con guandules and mashed potatoes too,besides lots
of side dishes.