Blue C restaurant

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
We finally got there last night. Absolutely wonderful. The former establishment seemed more like a bar, with food. This is definitely a restaurant (and a pretty good one), with a bar. Alex and Kelsey have done a wonderful job. Real tablecloths. Good menu selection. They specialize in shark - neither of us tried that. But the pescado criolla was excellent, as was the pork medallions in mushroom sauce. Portion size was large - we had lunch leftovers today. Nice quiet location (we're talking Sosua here, right ? ). Great service and very reasonable price. We'll be back. Friends of ours have been 3 times already.

ohmmmm

Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
I was there too and the food was very good and will go back. Its located along the road going to the Sosua Park along the ocean and the Waterfront Restaurant. Its about half way down the slope on your left. Nice place. Prices are in line with most restaurants to slightly lower depending on the dish.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Is it before or after Casa Cayena, how 'bout a hint?
I may have ran into JR Hartley on that street recently.

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
Is it before or after Casa Cayena, how 'bout a hint?
I may have ran into JR Hartley on that street recently.

It's before Casa Cayenne. It used to be Mexican, then it had a name that included "Beach Club" in the title, at one time Ted was the bartender there. Theres a new small sign on the place that says "Blue C', so should be hard to miss.

It's almost directly across the street from the Washeteria laundry - "More Sheaper than even your own house".

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Had lunch there today, steak roll up, very good, nicely presented, great service and for me what I like the most is the quiet. You can hear the other person talk without having to yell.
Bravo - can't wait to return.

Big Dan

Feb 14, 2009
Had lunch there today, steak roll up, very good, nicely presented, great service and for me what I like the most is the quiet. You can hear the other person talk without having to yell.
Bravo - can't wait to return.

Does anyone know what became of Abraham, the Mexican who cooked the Mexican food there, or of Ted?