Who else beleives Bronxboy should be removed as a moderator??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santiagoguy

Apr 21, 2009
I for one am sick of reading interesting posts that are CLOSED because this guy doesnt like a post that one person makes...can't he just remove that one comment he doesnt like?..this guy is on a power tripand is ruining DR1...I say get rid of him...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Why don't you just buy dr1 from Robert, that might be easier.

I disagree with you BTW, he does a wonderful job keeping mosquitoes such as yourself out of the house.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I will go this far......he can be trigger happy.

Personally, I cannot recall a problem - but that doesn't men there wasn't one.

Be careful - I started something a while back and the thread went into the abyss..... not the "Mods Only" abyss........ the real one.......... forever gone, into the black hole

Santiagoguy

Apr 21, 2009
nope..I wouldn't like to take his place actually...I just hate the fact that a website with so much good info and interesting forums gets ruined by these big ego'd losers...if nobodies offending anyone, why close a thread?..and u tamborista, u are getting rather insulting..noone offended you, why u gotta go start callin ppl names?..

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
I for one am sick of reading interesting posts that are CLOSED because this guy doesnt like a post that one person makes...can't he just remove that one comment he doesnt like?..this guy is on a power tripand is ruining DR1...I say get rid of him...

Dude,

Get real,

Bronxboy is a legend, and a mainstay on DR1! He's not goin anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job BB....

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Not going to happen. BB is pretty solid. If you could identify a thread that was closed, maybe that would help? You can always send any mod a note asking about why he/she did something you disagree with.

HB

Santiagoguy

Apr 21, 2009
Not going to happen. BB is pretty solid. If you could identify a thread that was closed, maybe that would help? You can always send any mod a note asking about why he/she did something you disagree with.

HB

see..a reasonable answer...guess what HB, Ive actually done that and no answers from BB...sound like he's doin a good job to you?..

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
nope..I wouldn't like to take his place actually...I just hate the fact that a website with so much good info and interesting forums gets ruined by these big ego'd losers...if nobodies offending anyone, why close a thread?..and u tamborista, u are getting rather insulting..noone offended you, why u gotta go start callin ppl names?..

How do you know nobody was offended by a post, you are not a moderator, so you don't get reports if there are reports to be send.
BB is a very good moderator, learn to live with it or leave or just read and give no comment at all, it's that simple.

And HB's suggestion is very good, ask the moderator why he closed a thread but be prepared not to receive the exact answer you want because a moderator does not need him or herself doing any explaining why he closed a thread.

Acira

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

Threads about drugs and hookers are always closed and deleted.

You are also deleted!!!!!!

Say bye, bye.

Wow, this is a great ego booster!!!!!! YEA RIGHT.

I have plenty of other things to do to boost my ego.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I have never had a problem with BB. Personally I find him one of the better ones. Sure, I have had some trouble from him. Cannot really remember specific examples, but I do remember I gave a chuckle at his warning because it was deserved. I like to live on the edge... lol

I even had the honor of meeting him in real life, and he actually is a pretty nice guy.

That does not mean, I did not have to kneel down in front of him, and kiss his DR1 ring. Oh well, that is life, and at least his hands were clean.

BelgianK

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Whaaat? Bronxboy is an excellent mod - he's fair, measured and ALWAYS polite. As a former mod, I know this is no mean feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.