Bronxboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2012
Didyou guys see how fast Bronxboy banned that poster for speaking his mind?..wow this guy is truly trigger happy. People cant even express themselves in a non-offensive way now..they just get banned cuz he's too busy to answer questions and do his job PROPERLY cuz of the "sandy aftermath"..I say he gets banned from the site for being an ignorant PRICK.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Didyou guys see how fast Bronxboy banned that poster for speaking his mind?..wow this guy is truly trigger happy. People cant even express themselves in a non-offensive way now..they just get banned cuz he's too busy to answer questions and do his job PROPERLY cuz of the "sandy aftermath"..I say he gets banned from the site for being an ignorant PRICK.

SOCK PUPPET for all to see!!!!!

I will let Robert deal with this one.

BTW, the thread was closed because of the OP's reply.

Guess what, the OP is still around. You, on the other hand, are considered a SOCK!!!!!!

Enough said.

Want to make it three???

Last edited:

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Is this a good place to suggest a 30 day membership requirement before posting is allowed?

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Try this lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D0n8N98mpes" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Manu

Status
Not open for further replies.