To your health

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
New paradigm in medicine suppressed. Everyone knows that any organism in the world can be killed by electrical current. In the year 1990 at Eistein College of Medicine Dr. Kaali discover that putting a micro current of electricity through the blood killed all virus, bacteria, fungus, and parasites without harming the blood. Dr. Kaali has patents on different equipment that he used. Later Dr Bob Beck developed a way of passing electricity through the blood from pads on the skin. He offered these schematics, information free and did not charge to learn how to do this yourself. There is no known virus, bacteria, fungus or parasite that has immunity to electricity.

Hope this helps you put your health back on your hands

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think there is no human immune to electricity either :speechles

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
The idea of being zapped with electrical current does not appeal to me.:ermm:

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Interesting ! But no legitimate recognized medical person will treat bacteria or any other blood-borne pathogen with electric current. You may as well go to the other side of the island and seek treatment from a voo-doo doctor. Which I hear is actually quite entertaining, but certainly has no true medical applications.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
No wonder why those guys you seeing hooking up the neighborhood to a power line are so healthy looking

Bob K

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
The amount of electricity used for this is micro ampere less than in a 12 volt battery. All your body works off electrical signals you already have micro currents of electricity running through your body. It is easier to belittle an idea than check it out

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Doctors will not support with whether it works or not, two reasons:
1) Bad for business as virus, bacteria, disease is to doctors as potholes are to suspension mechanics-it will decrease business.

2) This would take billions of profit away from the massive pharmaceutical companies, they dont care about cures only the selling of drugs that treat symptoms yet causing other side effects that will need other drugs...

Find a Doctor who does and now you found a true health practitioner with morals and integrity-sadly he will be ridiculed out of biz in no time.

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
Doctors will not support with whether it works or not, two reasons:
1) Bad for business as virus, bacteria, disease is to doctors as potholes are to suspension mechanics-it will decrease business.

2) This would take billions of profit away from the massive pharmaceutical companies, they dont care about cures only the selling of drugs that treat symptoms yet causing other side effects that will need other drugs...

Find a Doctor who does and now you found a true health practitioner with morals and integrity-sadly he will be ridiculed out of biz in no time.

Cancer alone makes the drug companies over 1 million dollars a day

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I think there is an opening in La Mulata III for persons promoting such products since the previous perpetrator of medical hoaxes living is in prison.

sabra

Jun 16, 2007
I never tried this "Zapper" altough friends of mine did or are doing it. (They have nothing to do with La Mulata).
One of them constructed this little Zapper by himself, just for using in the friends-group.

I didn't pay much attention to this, now I rembered because of this thread, will now try.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Yes anything natural or against the "pharma system" will always be considered a hoax, this is obvious and an intelligent person can see why. Throw them in jail for standing in the way for population control!!!
This will not go away and these same companies contribute huge to presidential campaigns and universities. Just like those who really see whats going on before our very eyes in government and speak out, these are conspiracy theorist and the others are 'witch doctors" These Pharmas are backed by CNN and Fox and they have the majority as believers.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I think maybe the OP went to have his blood zapped and they missed the blood and something like this happened:
[video=youtube;DCUmINGae44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCUmINGae44[/video]

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the surgery was very successful but the patient did not cooperate and died.

nah, i remain skeptic. if a simple zap could cure all diseases it would have been used already. with the help of extremely rare, patented machinery by pfizer or glaxo, no doubt.

nas

Bronze
Jul 1, 2009
Some of you might be aware of the physician (Russian or European) who was ridiculed, at first, by the US physicians.
This guy proposed that some stomach ulcers were caused by a bacteria who could be treated with antibiotics.

He went to the extreme of injecting the ulcer bacteria in him to prove his point. He then proceeded to treat his self induced ulcer with antibiotics.

Thanks to this guy, there are millions of people who are no longer suffering from stomach ulcers. A lot of physicians, mainly outside of the US, aren't in it just for the money.

At this point, I don't think there is an unconventional cure for Cancer. I don't think the pharma companies are withholding anything on this disease. They only profit on disease that would keep you "alive" for years. Cancer is a terminal illness.

:Chinese:

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
Nas
At this point, I don't think there is an unconventional cure for Cancer. I don't think the pharma companies are withholding anything on this disease. They only profit on disease that would keep you "alive" for years. Cancer is a terminal illness.

In 1934 a Dr.Raymond Rife made a machine which would cure cancer the American Medical Association brought 16 terminally ill cancer patience to him and he cured all. After the gave a dinner in his honor. A year later the can't remember his name.
In 1931 Dr Otto Walburg got a Nobel Prize showing that cancer can not live in an alkaline body and can not live where oxygen is present.
All this information is out there proven science if some one wants to know.