Confession of robbers/killers of Gurabo colmado posted on Youtube...

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
How is this permitted? 4 guys last week robbed a colmado in Gurabo; sadly, 3 hard working Dominicans perished. The PN captured the the 4 individuals responsible for the crime. An interview with 2 of the assailants has been posted on Youtube,, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaFHLNpWzeA

Wouldn't this affect the trial? If there was one anyway.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
They had been involved in a string of robberies and killed a guachi at a small super on Carr. Don Pedro. People are saying that the two brothers killed were tired of the robberies and had some type of confrontation with the robbers, whether verbal or physical I don't know. As most know here that just isn't done - just give what you have over to them and don't look at them if possible. With regard to these types I doubt they will get off and if they do I expect they won't last long in the area if they do.

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
How is this permitted? 4 guys last week robbed a colmado in Gurabo; sadly, 3 hard working Dominicans perished. The PN captured the the 4 individuals responsible for the crime. An interview with 2 of the assailants has been posted on Youtube,, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaFHLNpWzeA

Wouldn't this affect the trial? If there was one anyway.
Well for one the judge presiding over this trial could see the video. however, we don't know if what they are saying is true or not. They say that they didn't know they were going to the colmado to rob anybody; just that they were going to pick up some money.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Well for one the judge presiding over this trial could see the video. however, we don't know if what they are saying is true or not. They say that they didn't know they were going to the colmado to rob anybody; just that they were going to pick up some money.

Ballistics has already confirmed that the gun they had was used in another murder.