anyone has an apartment for rent in santiago?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
a close friend of ours is looking for an apartment for rent in santiago. 2 bedrooms, parking space desirable, central zone of santiago, unfurnished or sparsely furnished (if within price range). no more than 15k pesos a month. long term.
i vouch for the guy 100%. he is dependable, quiet, spends most time working.
PM or post here if you know a place of have a place for rent.
thank you.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Define "central zone", like from so and so road to so and so road or near a business. It could be difficult at that price to be in Los Jardines or La Trinitaria. Does your friend speak Spanish?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
he is dominican.

areas: los jardines, la surza (even miesposo is not sure of spelling), reparto universitaio, villa olga, la moraleja, cerros de gurabo. close to union medica, new bellon, republica de argentina.

and i see the price can be a challenge. this is why he prefers unfurnished. but if it has no muebles with few appliances and fits withing price range it would be great.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
he is dominican.

areas: los jardines, la surza (even miesposo is not sure of spelling), reparto universitaio, villa olga, la moraleja, cerros de gurabo. close to union medica, new bellon, republica de argentina.

and i see the price can be a challenge. this is why he prefers unfurnished. but if it has no muebles with few appliances and fits withing price range it would be great.

He can probably find something right down the street from Bellon between the autopista and Carr. Don Pedro as there are bunches of apartments. That's close to my house so I know the area well. I have a friend in real estate and I'll ask him.

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
In January, possibly...not now.

Good luck, I will ask my "hounds" to see if they have anything.

HB

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
There are 3 apartments currently for rent in Los Alamos which is very close to Av. Raphael Vidal, the location of the new Bellon. If you wish I will note down the telephone numbers and message them to you.