Worst dressed DR1er?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I saw Dr Ken on Wednesday, sporting beautiful blue clobber on the streets of Santo Domingo, a wonderful gentleman with a wonderful personality, a joy to talk to on any occasion. I didn't get a chance this time but I understand a freind of mine did get to speak with him in immigration, wills fearing convo outside the blood test room I believe. He agrees, wonderful man, very inspiring, but the clothes? All blue, all doctor or more golf?

I put forward DR Ken (I think) for worst dressed DR1er, how about you?

Smething tells me I should be saying BOB!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I'm fly, yo...

012.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it will be me, for sure. chancletas all day long, with all clothing. paired with messy, wet, straight-out-of-the-pool hair and zero makeup.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Coincidentally this morning on my way to work, I saw this weird gringo walking on the street wearing only a pair of shorts (which BTW were brand new, as the price sticker was still hanging from them) and sunglasses. No shoes, no shirt, nothing. It was around 8am, and he seemed quite unconcerned with his own situation. I really hope he was none of you guys.

Here he is:

a9p7vn.jpg

Sorry about the dirty windshield. :D

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Coincidentally this morning on my way to work, I saw this weird gringo walking on the street wearing only a pair of shorts (which BTW were brand new, as the price sticker was still hanging from them) and sunglasses. No shoes, no shirt, nothing. It was around 8am, and he seemed quite unconcerned with his own situation. I really hope he was none of you guys.

Here he is:

a9p7vn.jpg

Wow! And I thought I looked out of place wearing flip flops in the supermarket.:)

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
They are supposed to disrupt the eye-hand-club-ball coordination of my golfing opponents...;)

Which leads to this question: Why did god invent golf?

So that white people could dress like black people and get away with it.

Zulu

May 27, 2012
Haha dude you look like a pimp at the circus, you jack in the box. I got to say it is a nice conversation starter totally hilarious

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005

Here he is:

a9p7vn.jpg

Where was this picture taken? I think I know this guy. Woke up naked in a strange place and was able to get a pair of shorts from a vendor with promise of payment.