Green Coffee Beans

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I've got 11.5 lbs. of 16+ screen green (unroasted) coffee beans, clean and sorted, available for $3.20 a pound plus shipping on Caribe Tours.

These beans are classified as "gourmet" coffee, the best of the best, and come from Alida's family Cerro Prieto plantation at 4500', 11km from Juncalito, some of the most perfect growing conditions on the planet.

This is the last of the 2012 crop. Finish them with the roast of your choice.

Drop me a PM if interested.

May 20, 2012
Wish I knew how to roast coffee!!
I've got 11.5 lbs. of 16+ screen green (unroasted) coffee beans, clean and sorted, available for $3.20 a pound plus shipping on Caribe Tours.

These beans are classified as "gourmet" coffee, the best of the best, and come from Alida's family Cerro Prieto plantation at 4500', 11km from Juncalito, some of the most perfect growing conditions on the planet.

This is the last of the 2012 crop. Finish them with the roast of your choice.

Drop me a PM if interested.

CocoBoy

Feb 23, 2012
home roasted coffee

I can attest to the quality and excellence of the brewed coffee from the roasted, green beans we have received from cobraboy. Roasting them at home is not that difficult. I'd be happy to explain how we do it.

Wish I knew how to roast coffee!!

May 20, 2012
That is kind of you. I warn you I live in a beach condo w a tiny gas oven though. But we do love good coffee......
I can attest to the quality and excellence of the brewed coffee from the roasted, green beans we have received from cobraboy. Roasting them at home is not that difficult. I'd be happy to explain how we do it.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The best coffee I ever had was roasted over a fire in a frying pan outside a shack up in the mountains of San Jose de Ocoa.

No special kitchen supplies required :laugh:

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
That is kind of you. I warn you I live in a beach condo w a tiny gas oven though. But we do love good coffee......
I may have some private family stock, "Estate" coffee roasted from the same beans, available. Not sure how much because the season is over.

This is rare coffee. I think a few DR1ers can attest to the superior quality.

May 20, 2012
Sounds interesting. I don't have a grinder here. But I could smuggle one in a few weeks. Or get from Amazon unless the new law taxes it 18%!

How long can I keep the beans?
I may have some private family stock, "Estate" coffee roasted from the same beans, available. Not sure how much because the season is over.

This is rare coffee. I think a few DR1ers can attest to the superior quality.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Sounds interesting. I don't have a grinder here. But I could smuggle one in a few weeks. Or get from Amazon unless the new law taxes it 18%!

How long can I keep the beans?
A couple of years if in a fairly low humidity environment.

May 20, 2012
Ok! I have A/C!
So if I bought some roasted ones what would be the cost? We have been wanting better quality coffee. Only thing we have found is Santo Domingo brand; use their espresso roast and grind.

Just bought a new "frother" too. Does a great job.
A couple of years if in a fairly low humidity environment.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Ok! I have A/C!
So if I bought some roasted ones what would be the cost? We have been wanting better quality coffee. Only thing we have found is Santo Domingo brand; use their espresso roast and grind.

Just bought a new "frother" too. Does a great job.
$3.20 a pound, plus shipping on Caribe Tours ($2.50-5.00).