Problems with my Iphone

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Do you have too many programs 'open'? You can find out by clicking the round button on bottom twice [fast]. All the open programs will appear at bottom of the phone. Hold/press on one of them until they all shake and a little red 'x' appears on each program. Click to close them all, and start over.

Could help.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Do you have too many programs 'open'? You can find out by clicking the round button on bottom twice [fast]. All the open programs will appear at bottom of the phone. Hold/press on one of them until they all shake and a little red 'x' appears on each program. Click to close them all, and start over.

Could help.

AE, I can't even get into my phone I can't type in my code and I hardly ever use my Iphone to surf the net.
BW, turning it off doesn't help either.
Thxs but I need more suggestions, HELP

1greasy

Jun 21, 2012
I don't know if you will be able to do this or not; try to connect it to iTunes and see if that way it will let you type your passcode.

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
When was the last time you checked for upgrades to the operating system? I've had my current IPhone for less than a year. But there have been at least two operating system upgrades since then.