Looking for a Partner......DR1 member I hope

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Background: I live half a month in NYC and half a month in Savannah Ga. My primary business is real estate, most of which is now centered in Sav. Ga.

I travel to Santo Domingo about 5-6 times a year, usually for one week stay. Doing all of the above for the past dozen years.(Leaving for Santo Domingo on the 5:45 am flight this Sunday. I'm tired already even before I get there thinking about the airport at 4AM.)

I'd entertain listening to the possibility of a partnership with someone that would be on the receiving end of small electronic merchandise, that I would buy (on confirmed orders) and ship in a fashion to be discussed, so as to avoid "all additional costs", other than freight. I'm thinking of maybe something like a monthly shipment of
items that I would buy in NYC or the internet at very competitives prices. If there is a demand beyond electronics Im willing to listen,,,,but not interested in things like cars, trucks etc, that MUST pass thru customs. (I'm too old for that b.s. and my heart cen't take it).

If this is a crazy idea, tell me. No problem I'll just stick to my businessof renting apartments. LOL
Hope to hear from you. And remember, I'm in the DR next week, so if I don't respond rapido you will under stand why.

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
Background: I live half a month in NYC and half a month in Savannah Ga. My primary business is real estate, most of which is now centered in Sav. Ga.

I travel to Santo Domingo about 5-6 times a year, usually for one week stay. Doing all of the above for the past dozen years.(Leaving for Santo Domingo on the 5:45 am flight this Sunday. I'm tired already even before I get there thinking about the airport at 4AM.)

I'd entertain listening to the possibility of a partnership with someone that would be on the receiving end of small electronic merchandise, that I would buy (on confirmed orders) and ship in a fashion to be discussed, so as to avoid "all additional costs", other than freight. I'm thinking of maybe something like a monthly shipment of
items that I would buy in NYC or the internet at very competitives prices. If there is a demand beyond electronics Im willing to listen,,,,but not interested in things like cars, trucks etc, that MUST pass thru customs. (I'm too old for that b.s. and my heart cen't take it).

If this is a crazy idea, tell me. No problem I'll just stick to my businessof renting apartments. LOL
Hope to hear from you. And remember, I'm in the DR next week, so if I don't respond rapido you will under stand why.

It sounds like a crazy idea to me. Someone could mistake you for a smuggler.