MotoCaribe in UltimateMotorcycling.com!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
One beautiful aspect of web-based magazines is their ability to publish longer articles the print magazines can't. Pixels and bandwidth cost a fraction of paper, ink and distribution.

Check this article by Eric Putter about the MotoCaribe North Coast tour:

MotoCaribe Dominican Republic Motorcycle Tour

UM.jpg

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
One beautiful aspect of web-based magazines is their ability to publish longer articles the print magazines can't. Pixels and bandwidth cost a fraction of paper, ink and distribution.

Check this article by Eric Putter about the MotoCaribe North Coast tour:

MotoCaribe Dominican Republic Motorcycle Tour

UM.jpg

I love the picture! It looks like the road outside Las Galeras, on the way to Boca de Diablo...which is where you park before starting what is perhaps the most stunning of all visual journeys on this island...the trek to Playa Fronton.

Frank

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Yes, again, great article, beautifully written, and intriguing, relevant, pertinent information about the island, the people, and the rules of the road down here.

I really enjoyed the article and if i was stuck in some office cubicle somewhere in north american or northern europe--watching the snow and cold rain fall outside my window--i would get on the internet, book me a ticket down here, jump on one of your bikes, and forget about the office, the bad weather, the strict road rules back home, and get on the mountain roads and ocean highways, and enjoy life for a while.

Great article!

Frank

snoozer

Jan 22, 2004
I have read many articles about this country and this has to be the most accurate and non-judgmental description I have ever come across.