Rocky's Annual Thanksgiving Feast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Thank you very much Robert for allowing me to post this. I copied this from another thread to get it started. I hope to see many of you come and enjoy this now famous turkey day feast.

Howdy folks,

Milka and I are proud to once again host our annual Thanksgiving dinner at Rocky's. The date is Thursday, November 22nd, 2012. The festivities will start at 2 PM and will conclude at 6 PM or when all the turkeys are gone whichever comes first.

Last year we had a tremendous turnout and a few late arrivals left disappointed as we ran out. Don't let this happen to you this year. Get your name on the list ASAP so we know how many are coming. The cost this year is $599 pesos and will include the traditional Rocky's thanksgiving turkey dinner with all the fixings. Remember, this is the start up event for fund raising for our annual toy drive for the toys we give away on New Years Eve to the less fortunate children here on the North Coast. Last years event raised almost $10,000 pesos so we got off to a great start. Hopefully this year will be even better.

Please post your name below and the number attending and let's see if this year, we can all set a new record.

Take care all and I look forward to seeing you at Rocky's for your turkey day dinner.

Rick

Mike - 2

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
New List. We are going shopping today to start getting all the stuff we need for the feast. It is going to be awesome.

Mike - 2
Dik -2
BelgianK - 4

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Hi Folks,

Well, we got just over a week before the feast. If you would like to attend, please get your name on the list. We need to know how many to prepare for.

Thanks and take care.

Rick

Mike - 2
Dik -2
BelgianK - 4
Garrett - 1

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Well, our friend Dik just added 4 more people to the list. Please get your name on the list soon.

Take care all and see you turkey day.

Rick

Mike - 2
Dik - 6
BelgianK - 4
Garrett - 1
Drro - 1

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Hi folks,

Well, with just under a week to go, we are really starting to get excited about our annual turkey day feast. Remember to get your name on the list. As always, all excess proceeds go to purchase the gifts we give away at our New Years Eve party. If you are on the North Coast this coming Thursday, please help us with a very good cause and enjoy some of the best turkey day fixens you are going to find anywhere. Enjoy the day with family and friends and meet some new ones. It is one of the best social gatherings of the year here in Sosua.

Take care all and hope to see you here in Rocky's on the 22nd.

Rick

Mike - 2
Dik - 6
BelgianK - 4
Garrett - 1
Drro - 1
Larry - 1
Daniel - 6
Frank - 6

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It seems that HB + 4 = 5 will be making it this year, but I need to confirm it all. Fingers crossed.
I like the idea of the afternoon hours, but that is hell on the cooks!!...

God Bless, Rick...& Company of volunteers

HB

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
You are always welcome, either single or with friends. I'll keep a light on for you.

Take care,

Rick

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
sorry to hijack with the question: will you be open for business as always? we are picking up a friend from the airport and wanted to have ribs lunch before the flight, about 1-2pm?

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
If no one answered you dv8, I will. The answer is yes, but the earlier you get there the better. Look forward to seeing you.

Regards
Ro

Status
Not open for further replies.