Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default They call it "intercambio de disparos"

donP

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Some would call it justice has been served. I don't agree with it, the family of the victim aren't shedding any tears for the execution of this criminal however who would probably kill and steal for less than 5000 pesos.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lando calrisian View Post
    Some would call it justice has been served. I don't agree with it, the family of the victim aren't shedding any tears for the execution of this criminal however who would probably kill and steal for less than 5000 pesos.
    You know, or you assume?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mauricio View Post
    You know, or you assume?
    Everytime I see something like this, I'm amazad at what they show on dominican tv and in their newspapers.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Three prisoners were found hiding in a field and shot execution style by the police.These prisoners
    were not armed and yet one of the police officers lies and says they were armed and shooting at them,
    which prompted the police to shoot them.Of course this was said to justify their actions.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

but it was intercambio de disparos! first one cop shot at them and then another one.

7. Likes bronzeallspice, Lothario666, Lucifer liked this post
    Dislikes sabra disliked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mariot View Post
    Everytime I see something like this, I'm amazad at what they show on dominican tv and in their newspapers.
    Totally agree. But, I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Its a double edged sword. If one of these guys robbed and killed someone it is good. If he was your relative and locked up for a minor crime then it is bad.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

It's NEVER good...That's what the justice system is for. Yeah it may suck, but this is what we voted and subscribed to. This is why the people don't trust the police and how can you when they do stuff like this. Would you trust the cops to stop you at a police checkpoint in the middle of the night? What if the guy that stopped you was in a "shooting mood" that particular day? What if he thought you looked at him funny...or maybe he just didn't like your accent? They know they can get away with it. All they have to say is you pulled your gun and you got killed in an "intercambio de disparos".

Fact is Dominican police are a bunch of uneducated thugs with guns that nobody respects. Look at what they did to that poor kid at the University.

Look at what they did to that poor teacher in Barahona.

Look at what they did to that poor kid in Cotui...and I could go on and on...

11. Likes wuarhat liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing to see here in my opinion, even in the USA shooting escaped prisoners is legal.
    Escaped Hudson County prisoner is fatally shot by authorities in East Orange | NJ.com

13. Dislikes wuarhat, SKing, ExtremeR disliked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast