Copy Center?

Jenny429

Oct 10, 2005
I am new to Santo Domingo.. I homeschool my children, and I'm in search of a copy center. Somewhere that I can copy like 100 pages at a time. Anything similar to an office max or Office Depot like we have in the states? Let me make it clear that its not 100 pages of the same thing.. Actually I could put it on a memory stick and bring it with me.. might be quite a few files.

Thanks in Advance :) I haven't really had a chance to thoroughly explore Santo Domingo.
Jen

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Get yourself a printer . Hook up with Matilda on this site. it will cost u a bundle here ! To print at a store , no decent stores in this country for printing the answer is buy a scanner/ printer ... At Serena pretty inexpensive last time I checked !!! That's the best choice . they know have wifi printer/ scanners

MpJuly

Apr 30, 2009
Try Mail Box Etc.

I am new to Santo Domingo.. I homeschool my children, and I'm in search of a copy center. Somewhere that I can copy like 100 pages at a time. Anything similar to an office max or Office Depot like we have in the states? Let me make it clear that its not 100 pages of the same thing.. Actually I could put it on a memory stick and bring it with me.. might be quite a few files.

Thanks in Advance :) I haven't really had a chance to thoroughly explore Santo Domingo.
Jen

Try Mail Box Etc. Mega Centro - Santo Domingo Este - MBE - Impresi?n y Copiado Digital

Apr 13, 2011
The "Internet Centers" that you see around will have printers (or at least one printer), but they will charge you a lot for 100 pages. I do not remember what the cost per page was the last time did that. They are useful if you are having a printer problem and need a page or two printed quickly - but for 100 pages, it would be worth it just to buy a basic printer as others suggested.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
I use MBE in Santiago, they charge 5 pesos a page for regular black and white print. I just bring a memory stick and print.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Depends where you live - there is a huge place on Ave. R?mulo Betancourt (Bolivar), someone here will know the name. It's on the stretch between Nu?ez de C?ceres and Churchill.

Jenny429

Oct 10, 2005
Thank you everyone! Great answers ;) I kick myself because my mom sends my daughters a huge refridgerator box every 3 months.. Never thought to say.. Hey put my laser in there.. *sigh* Oh well :) Thanks again!

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Depends where you live - there is a huge place on Ave. R?mulo Betancourt (Bolivar), someone here will know the name. It's on the stretch between Nu?ez de C?ceres and Churchill.

Between Defillo and Churchill you have Printeria and 100 meters further Print city. On 27 de Febrero you have another Print city (between Ortega y gasset and Tiradentes (or Tiradentes and Lincoln). There is another Print city on Paseo de Locutores between Lincoln and Churchill (or maybe it's on Roberto Pastoriza).

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Between Defillo and Churchill you have Printeria and 100 meters further Print city. On 27 de Febrero you have another Print city (between Ortega y gasset and Tiradentes (or Tiradentes and Lincoln). There is another Print city on Paseo de Locutores between Lincoln and Churchill (or maybe it's on Roberto Pastoriza).

Yeah, I always use printcity. It's open 24/7, BTW...