Criminals inside the legal system protected by the law!!!!!

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
To: marlonbrowne@msn.com
Subject: fence
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 22:13:05 +0000

CRIMINALS INSIDE THE LEGAL SYSTEM

So if two courts, both ,Issabela ,and Puerto Plata , spend 4 years examining the fake photocopies,only, submitted by Oscar Oviedo Gomez, and Victor Sanchez , as evidence of ownership of the property. And comparing them to my good papers.
Which, I myself lawfully purchased in 2008.
And the judges ruled my submitted papers and my ownership were sound!
and the judges ruled Oscar Ovido Gomez, and Victor Sanchez ,had no lawful claim what so ever, Nada..
The property in Question i myself have fenced and maintained , and planted trees on, for 4 years.
Had my name painted on the trees ,and fence posts, as evidence of my possession for 3 years.
I have my name registered with Isabella Junta. as the owner. since 2008.
I have Permission to construct a house on the Site, after they fully inspected my papers..
A letter of No objections from Enviroment ministry ,after they fully, inspected my papers.
My ownership papers were accepted by the government, at the time, of my purchase From the previous Registered Owner, With a certificate from the iad
, registered in his name for the previous 8 years. when i paid the taxation stamps.
I have built a small house in the corner of the property last year, and a water Cistern in the center of the plot the year before.
Both were illegaly demolished by Gregorio Dominguez, and Winston Romaro, With the help of Two out of uniform policemen Privately paid by Dominguez In january This year.
Having no authority from the station commander.While i was away from the property for the night.
My camping equipment ,water tanks and cement and building tools were stolen by Dominguez.
All my concrete blocks were smashed. By Dominguez .who works for FRANASYL and Kuki Sylverio,!
I Paid for and began a penal court case against Gregorio Dominguez ,using Sosua lawyer Luis Paez.
But i had to sack him , when i discovered He gave false information to me, reguarding the authenticity of Dominguez papers, which my own investigation proved were fake.
Obviously being paid to cheat me, to save Dominguez from Jail.
My next lawyer Osvaldo Echaveria, Was also paid to make a case against dominguez,
He did no work on the case just wasted time for many months, then he disappeared ,taking my money and all my court papers with him.
Again wasting many months of my time, While i took him to the college of lawyers dissaplinery in Santa Domingo,
Eventualy he was ordered to repay the money and give back my court papers.
Osvaldo promised to obay the court decision, but bid not.
And the court refused to enforce its own decision,
The courts just allow Osvaldo to continue working in the Puerto Plata court.
Telling me i should pay another lawyer to take him to court again.
I later discovered he is also a member of the Franasyl gang. working with Dominguez.
Last week i discovered The Franasyl gang has been back to my property tearing down my fence cutting my locked chained gate.
And i found they had dug a trench in the sea defence dune to flood the beach road and my property.
My complaints to senior fiscal Elvis Garcia and his boss Elver Nunez fell on deaf ears.
It now appears they have authorised themselves to overturned the Judges, decisions, about the ownership of my property,
for an undisclosed Sum.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????
Completely ignoring the facts that Winston Romaro claims to have purchased my plot from Oscar Oviedo Gomez. Who for the last 4 years has claimed in court ,
with Victor Sanchez, That he was the Owner of my plot.!!
But no one could produce a shred of credible evidence during those 4 years.!
So now Winston Romaro who was himself put in jail 2 years ago for making false ownership claims in Punta Rucia on several counts of fraud.
Including false claims against, Otto Baldon the Santiago sauce, maker.
Claims to have purchased the property from, Oscar Oviedo Gomez. Even though Two years ago Winston himself claimed to me ,
he purchased from Victor Sanchez. 10 years ago.
By simply logic both these claims must be false,
I have copies of papers submitted to courts by both these people, Oscar and Victor, over the last 4 years,
as recently as this year 2012,with both stating they were the owners of my property.
So by their own testimony ,they deny selling the property, to Winston!
So how could a senior fiscal and his superior ignore this fact, To the extent they feel they can overrule many judges. Senior to themselves without a court hearing of all concerned parties, Especial the lawful registered owner!!!????

OTHER THAN BE GUILTY OF SERIOUS CORRUPTION OF THE LAW????

It now appears Elvis Garcia has given his permission to FRANASYL THE COMPANY to pull down my lawful fence ,cut of my lawfully locked gates.
Paint over my name signs!
And erect a new fence owned by Franasyl. All done in secret without a court hearing, and without a judges approval.
JUST BECAUSE HE has been paid, and feels safe to do so under the protection of the attorny general Dominguez Brito .
Who himself is a major shareholder in franasyl with Kuki Sylverio.
Although no one wants to reviel the names of all the share holders.
I suspect many corrupted government officials, Including Elvis Garcia, and Elva Nunez. And many lawyers will be included.
The public must be allowed to see who is mafiosa,
ITS UNFAIR FOR PEOPLE NOT TO KNOW THEIR OWN LAWYER IS WORKING FOR THE ENEMY AS WELL. !!!!!!

MARLON RICHARD BROWNE, LUPERON.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Why you don't contact "Nuria"? I am sure someone here on the forum can tell you how to do that...

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
November 16, 2012, Updated 6:50 AM
Search

Welcome back, trimaran.
Your last visit was: 15 November 2012, 7:52 AM
Edit profile | My comments | Saved articles | Log

Local - 21 September 2012, 9:25 AM Text size: Smaller Bigger
Top prosecutor tells DAs to get tough on land thieves
Print Email Bookmark Save to my profile 8 Comments - last on Sep 24 at 9:21 AM

Zoom Picture
Santo Domingo.- The Justice Minister yesterday instructed prosecutors to act immediately in cases of violation of property, to evict trespassers and land squatters.

Francisco Dominguez said the measure seeks to respect the rights of those who’ve worked all their lives to get a good nest egg for their family and the country.

He reminded prosecutors that organized gangs are behind such actions, for which they should feel the full weight of the law, noting that "the lack of a penalty spurs invasion."

In his instructions to proscutors, the official said in lawsuits over property rights, the principle "is to maintain the status quo or current state until a court rules or states so otherwise."

Dominguez said prosecutors, through inaction, can not contribute to the land theft by those who claim some kind of rights after the fact.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
Is anyone interested in defeating the mafiosa corruption of law and order, and the theft of property, besides me.???

I went to visit my property at punta rucia yesterday sat 3rd November ,and found my front fence and locked gate, torn down ,and boundry trees uprooted.
obviously a digger machine has been used to scrape a hole in the beech road ,in front of my property. and pull up my boundry trees, and fence posts .and barbed wire and gate left in a mess, on the ground ,!!!!
a trench has been dug in the sand dune sea defences just across the beach road to allow sea water to flood in at high tide, to make a muddy mess in the public beach, road and my fence line, deliberately making it very difficult to repair the fence.
In addition all my name signs painted on the trees for the last 4 years to show the world my possesion ,
have recently been painted over in white paint.
and a small stick building had been hastely erected , as some sort of ownership claim.
i quicky tore it to the ground.
I then noticed two big men watching from the beach road, me take photos of the damage and the deliberate flooding.
I went over to ask if they knew anything about the situation, and who was responsible?
The two men declared they were working for the company, FRANASYL , who were in the process of taking over ownership of all the beach land. including mine.
they admitted taking down my fence and pulling up my trees , under orders from a frenchman ,named Winston Romaro, and a Dominican man called Gregorio Dominguez.
While i was inspecting the damage to my property, one of the goons stole my motor bike key, while making phone calls for aditional men as reinforcements. by there guestures, to attempt violent
actions and threats against me.

as the mud and flooding was so bad. i couldnt repair the fence. i decided to use my spare motorbike key. and bring in the police .telling the goons franasyl is mafiosa company and you two are mafiosa goons ,and ime going to put you all in jail.
the goons also had motor bikes, and started to follow me. one of them overtaking me, then as we travelled towards isabela more goons joined them, a few miles out of town, i was flagged down by the goon who over took me,
Suprisingly ,he was accompanyed by two isabella police. one of them named Vasquez i remember.
i have already had dealings with isabella police in the past.year. Dominguez and Romero with two off duty policemen smashed up my concrete block water cistern and small concrete block house constructed in January this year. Even though i have government and envirement permission to build.
i began a court case against them at puerto plata court this year, but my own lawyer no 5. Luis paez turned out ,to be giving me false information about Dominguez documents in his claim. so i had to sack him.
and the Judge in the case reguarding my witnesses, showed unlawfull bias in favour of Dominguez ....so i had to submit a request for a differant judge to the supream court in Santa Domingo. I continued the case with lawyer no 6 Osvaldo Echaveria. He also turned out to be a member of Dominguez mafia gang. being secretly paid, by dominguez, to work against my best interests.
Osvaldo subsequently, left town after taking my money for the case, and all my court documents with him.
He disapeared from his office for several months ..,not answering phones or emails from me.
The court officials refused to give his address which i needed for the delivery of a citation from the fiscal.
Nothing was done in the court to make him carry out the case he was paid to make against Dominguez, and Franasyl.
So i was forced to take Echavarea to the college of lawyers in Santa Domingo.
Their he was ordered to give back my documents and return the money i had paid for the case against Gregory dominguez and his employer kuki Silverio and Franasyl.
This he promised to do in the college of lawyers building,when we returned to Puerto Plata..
But he failed to do as ordered .after promising on many occasions.
A COMPLAINT WAS made by me, to the puerto plata fiscal Elvis garcia ,that osvaldo was not obeying the court decision.
Elvis refused to do anything to enforce the Law, except tell me to pay a lawyer to get my money back from Osvaldo!
I then made a complaint to the superior of Elvis ,who promised me ,she would order Elvis to get my money back from Osvaldo.
She also proved to be a lie,r and after me appearing at the fiscal office many times ,nothing was done.except empty promises.
I have since discovered the atorny general and several political figures are secretly shareholders in franasyl.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
November 16, 2012, Updated 6:50 AM
Search

Welcome back, trimaran.
Your last visit was: 15 November 2012, 7:52 AM
Edit profile | My comments | Saved articles | Log

Local - 21 September 2012, 9:25 AM Text size: Smaller Bigger
Top prosecutor tells DAs to get tough on land thieves
Print Email Bookmark Save to my profile 8 Comments - last on Sep 24 at 9:21 AM

Zoom Picture
Santo Domingo.- The Justice Minister yesterday instructed prosecutors to act immediately in cases of violation of property, to evict trespassers and land squatters.

Francisco Dominguez said the measure seeks to respect the rights of those who’ve worked all their lives to get a good nest egg for their family and the country.

He reminded prosecutors that organized gangs are behind such actions, for which they should feel the full weight of the law, noting that "the lack of a penalty spurs invasion."

In his instructions to proscutors, the official said in lawsuits over property rights, the principle "is to maintain the status quo or current state until a court rules or states so otherwise."

Dominguez said prosecutors, through inaction, can not contribute to the land theft by those who claim some kind of rights after the fact.
You said previously that Brito was part of the conspiracy. Now he's part of the solution?

Which is it?

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
NOTIFICATION TO PUERTO PLATA COURT

ITS RECENTLY COME TO MY ATTENTION.
That property in Punta Rucia that the courts both ,in Isabella a and Puerto Plata .have recognised belongs to me. MARLON RICHARD BROWNE.
with the issuing of letters of protection against Victor sanchez, and his sons, forbidding them to interfere with my property ,
or locks on the property, but have continued to harass me..
IS ABOUT TO BE SOLD! WITHOUT MY CONSENT!!!!
i also have a certificate from puerto plata court signed by Victor Sanchez, in march 2011, that acknowledges my ownership and possession. and a court ruling that the locks on the property belong to me.
these court rulings have been blatantly ignored by Victor Sanchez and his sons. who have continued to harass me by defacing my painted name signs on the rocks and trees of the property, AND REMOVING THEM FROM THE PROPERTY.
UNDER COVER OF DARKNESS,
and continued cutting off my locks.
I have discovered plans for Victor Sanchez to illegally sell the property in question, in collusion with PUNTA RUCIA LAND OWNERS ASSOCIATION.
and keep most of the proceeds for themselves, while informing my interpreter. they intended giving a small amount of the proceeds to me.
EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN COPIES OF COURT RULINGS IN MY FAVOUR.
stateing Victor Sanchez and Oscar Ovido Gomez have no property rights what so ever to the property in question..
aparently INTENDING TO SELL ,to one KOOKI SILVERIO . THROUGH HIS AGENT AND EMPLOYEE GREGORIO DOMINGUEZ. and the company named FRANASIL.
This man Gregorio Dominguez currently WHO HAS ALSO SUBMITTED FAKE DOCUMENTS to THE COURT CLAIMING HE IS THE OWNNER OF THE PROPERTY AS WELL AS VICTOR SANCHEZ, BUT HAS NO COURT RULING IN HIS FAVOUR ONLY SHOWING A PHOTO COPY THAtT HAS COLINDANTES THAT DO NOT MATCH THE PROPERTY IN QUESTION.
, He has a pending penal case against him, from january 2012, for theft ,and the illegal attempt at taking possesion of my property, with unlawfull violence and the support of privately employed , and armed policemen , FROM ISABELLA POLICE STATION. ,who acted out of uniform, in an act of terrorism, with the attempt of an illegal arrest of a law abiding citizen.
THOUGH THE 4 MEN FAILED IN THEIR ATTEMPT AT ARRESTING ME ,
As they had no official authority to empower them .
THEY CAME BACK UNDER COVER OF DARKNESS ,to take part in the
theft and illegal destruction of my private property, including tents and camping equipment as i was at the time living on the property behind locked gates and barbed wire. as well as my own construction eqipment and tools and water tanks.
but had no authority from the station commander, or any official body to carry out these actions.
my property has government authority for a water cistern and and an 80 square foot dwelling , to be constructed. BY ME, MARLON RICHARD BROWNE.! with official permits!
the case against GREGORIO DOMINGUEZ, has been DELIBERATELY delayed by my own lawyers # 5 named LUIS PAEZ of Sosua. and # 6 OSVALDO ECHAVARRIA. ALL HAVE BEEN FOUND TO BE ACTING AGAINST MY BEST INTERESTS, even though they were employed by me. the # 6 OSVALDO ECHAVARRIA ,RECENTLY DISAPPEARED WITH MY CASE PAPERS AGAINST DOMIINGUEZ,
LEAVING HIS OFFICE EMPTY, AND HE HAS REFUSED, TO ANSWER HIS PHONE OR RESPOND TO EMAIL CONTACTS, FROM ME.!
I HAD TO EMPLOY A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR TO FIND WHERE HE WAS LIVING, IN ORDER ,TO TAKE HIM TO THE COLLEGE OF LAWYER TO FORCE THE RETURN OF MY CASE DOCUMENTS. AND REFUND THE MONEY PAID TO MAKE THE ACCUSATION AGAINST DOMINGUEZ.
WHICH HE REFUSED TO DO. THIS HEARING AT SANTA DOMINGO IS 25 JULY 2012.AT 3 PM.
It appears very obvious these lawyers have been biased against me ,to help dominguez, and his mafiosa connections.
even the judge IN MY CASE against Dominguez, organised my main witness Paula Sanchez to appear on the same day, she planned to leave the country. which is ridiculous and unacceptable. even though the judge AND LUIS PAEZ lawyer #5 was notified several months earlier. of the flight date.
This unreasonable action prompted a complaint against the judge YAKAYUA VERAS. AND LUIS PAEZ. submitted to the supreme court. 17- 5 -2012 date. from me,
And a request for a different judge to hear the case against Dominguez.
THERE ARE SERIOUS POLITICAL FORCES AT WORK MANIPULATING THE TRIBUNAL SYSTEM.!!!!!! IN PUERTO PLATA COURT .
IT NEEDS TO BE MODERNISED TO END THE CORRUPTION OF LAW AND TRUTH,

during investigations a man named FRANCISCO DOMINGUEZ BRITO WAS FOUND TO BE CONNECTED TO THE FRANASIL COMPANY.
AND COINCIDENTLY [MAYBE!!!!!]
, HIS OWN BROTHER WAS WORKING IN THE COLLEGE OF LAWYERS LAST YEAR, SUPERVISING MY CASE, WHEN I TOOK MY FIRST TWO LAWYERS. EMILE JOSE CRUZ, OF LUPERON, AND jUANA BATISTA FROM BRUGAL AND ASSOCIATES PUERTO PLATA. TO THE COLLEGE OF LAWYERS IN SANTA DOMINGO. WITH EVIDENCE OF THEM ACTING AGAINST THERE OWN CLIENTS BEST INTERESTS. ME!!!!

NOW IT MAKES SENSE TO ME ,WHY THE COLLEGE OF LAWYERS FOUND NO FAULT IN THEIR ACTS AGAINST MY BEST INTERESTS. .AND TOOK 6 MONTHS AFTER THE CASE WAS OVER TO NOTIFY ME OF ITS FINDINGS.
OBVIOUSLY THIS COMPANY FRANASIL HAVE BEEN PULLING POLITICAL STRINGS FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS WHILE MANIPULATING THE LEGAL SYSTEM AGAINST ME ,PLANNING THEIR OWN FINANCIAL GAIN, AT MY EXPENSE..

I THEREFORE INSIST THE COURT AUTHORITIES OF PUERTO PLATA, TAKE ACTION AGAINST THESE PARTIES ACTING UNLAWFULLY AND ILLEGALLY. BEFORE A CONTRACT IS SIGNED OR MONEYS PAID. FOR THE SALE OF PROPERTY OWNED BY ME,!!!!
IF NOT, PUERTO PLATA COURT AUTHORITY WILL ITSELF BE GUILTY OF SUPPORTING A FRAUDULENT ACT WITH POLITICAL CORRUPTION INVOLVED.
AND MAY BE SUED BY A HIGHER COURT IN SANTA DOMINGO FOR 10 000 000 PESOS,
ALONG WITH PUNTA RUSIA LAND OWNERS ASSOCIATION 10 000 000 PESOS.
AND FRANASIL 10 000 000 PESOS
KOOKI SILVERIO 10 000 000 PESOS.
VICTOR SANCHEZ 5 000 000 PESOS.
GREGORIO DOMINGUEZ 5 000 000 PESOS
AND OSVALDO ECHAVARRIO 5 000 000 PASOS
NOT FORGETING JOSA A HERNANDEZ 5 000 000 PASOS
JUANA BATISTA OF BRUGAL ASSOCIATES 5 000 000 PESOS
AND EMILE JOSE CRUZ CABRERA OF LUPERON 5 000 000 PESOS
SIGNED MARLON BROWNE .
LUPERON .
MARINA TROPICAL.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
COMPLAINT TO SUPREME COURT SANTA DOMINGO AGAINST, JUZGADO DE LA INSTRUCCION
YAKAYUA VERAS, AND AVOCADO LUIS PAEZ. BIASED AND FAVOURING THE INTERESTS OF THE DEFENDANT.

Osvaldo. as i explained in your office with marcia, i require the full case account to be presented to the judge so as to leave no loopholes, for dominguez, i feel as dominguez is employed by kooki silverio and he, is employed by franasil, this company should be included in the case as it is ultimately responsible for the illegal acts of dominguez. i increased the amount requested compensation, as you suggested to 5 000 000 to dominguez and 5 000 000 to KUKI silverio and suggest 10 000 000 addition for franasil. i want to see the case you prepare before its presented to the judge i hope you can send a copy by email soon. i request a time scale of expected court dates. as i may need to be out of the country for a period of 4 to 5 weeks in the near future on a boat trip, to the bahamas, it may be difficult to reach me at that time, so i need to organise a period of no court activity ahead of time. im,e sending this info in english, but will attempt to resend in spanish. marlon browne.
my previous lawyer has many documents and photos relating to the case as well as one original court document of a previous judgment which was in my favour against victor sanchez ide obviously like that returned to me. please. i also want the video evidence from isabella police station included in the case luis paez has a copy, as i do also. ile try TO get it on cd if he cant give it to you. i also have a young woman at punta rucia willing to be a witness i gave details to luis Paez i try to resend to you later if i can find them marcia and my self were witness to the 4 people who tried to arrest me, the other woman was a friend of pauline sanchez who lives next door and was with her when the destruction and theft occurred. there is one other woman i found who claims to have seen the destruction from the beach road,.

i,me not happy with the judge JUZGADO DE LA INSTRUCCION YAKAYUA VERAS.so i intend making a formal complaint against her. and my previous lawyer LUIZ PAEZ .,who had two month warning my main witness was leaving the country in march 2012.
but who then waited till the deadline ,then told me we couldn't make a case as we had no witness, then when i told luis paez , the flight had been delayed to april 23, the judge did not organise a hearing till the day of her departure ON THE 23RD APRIL WHICH IS CLEARLY NOT ACCEPTABLE TO EXPECT A WITNESS TO ATTEND COURT ON THE SAME DAY SHES DEPARTING THE COUNTRY., and the witness was contacted by dominguez friends informing her if she showed as witness they would make her miss her flight. so she then left a day early.
this behaviour oF the lawyer and the judge seems very biased in favour of dominguez and franasil interests so i request a different unbiased judge for this case, and i believe it important every judge and official in this case should be asked if they or their family or friends ,have any connection to franasil. i want a full disclosure of shareholders and owners of franasil for further investigation. by the anticorruption dept.

MARLON BROWNE

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
I WANT IT RECOGNISED BY THE COURT
Gregorio dominguez with his lawyer and paid off duty policemen came onto my property by forced entry, armed with guns in an attempt to intimidate me ,into vacating my property.
claiming he himself was the new owner.!
while presenting no evidence to me. !to support his claim , and giving no names to identify himself his lawyer or the paid police with him!
i was physically assaulted in the failed attempt by dominguez to have me arrested.
he came back himself ,with his friends while i was not at home ,to demolish and steal my personal property.
several weeks later after being summoned to pp court. he did present papers claiming to be the owner, however the colindantes did not match , the area of land did not match and the location did not match the property in question.
he presented a paper of cessation of work , not in my name but a senior cristhian marcel beneyto. unknown to me.!
the name of dominguez lawyer is Arnulfo Vasquez.
which is the same family name as the i.a.d lawyer Elsa Vasquez..
and both have family connections to
licdo. Ramon Jacobo Vasquez Almonte .
abogado del estado ante jurisdiccion immobilier department norte.
these family connections, have been used unlawfully to support an illegal enterprise. organised by franasil and dominguez , with koki silverio.
who are seeking huge monetary gain. while bypassing the tribunal process. and personal rights of a lawfully registered owner, and with registered possession ,for 4 years recognised by isabella and puerto plata courts as well as isabella town records.
who holds an authenticated i.a.d certificate of the previous owner dated from february 2004.
I claim 5 000 000 paso costs and damages from dominguez, and 5 000 000 from his employer koki silverio , and 10 000 000. from the company franasil. this company appears to be set up as smoke screen to keep the identities secret, of those who are pulling the strings.
their are many government officials from various departments, including ministry of tourism and the various i.a.d . offices ,including fiscals, judges ,secretaries in the court house, lawyers paid to be double agents , who work behind the backs, of their lawful clients, acting in support of franasil. who have been seen , by myself to behave in a suspicious and illogical manner.
so we must ask the question , if franasil is a legitimate company?
why are they employing operatives who work outside of the law,
employing off duty policemen! who act as paid thugs out of uniform , for dominguez , the desk oficer claimed dominguez was under his protection when i called at isabela station to make complaint. but the staition chief denied involvement. officialy.
they threaten the lives of innocent law abiding citizens. with guns . and threaten to arrest those in lawful possession of property, and put them in jail.
why are they illegally entering private locked property, to damage destroy , vandalize and steal. and intimidate lawful owners..
while attempting to by pass the tribunal system of law. to demand extortionate amounts of money for titles that are never seen and very suspect in their authentication.
if they are in fact genuine, why do they feel the need to use terrorist tactics , and unlawful methods , including bribery and corruption , to operate a lawful business?

. in matters of law and order its very important that the law is the same for every one, the rich and the poor.!
Friends and family connections in public office, should not be used to authenticate and rubber stamp illegal private enterprise . aimed at the personal financial gain of people with mafiosa connections.!!!!
Marlon Browne.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
on wed jan 4 2012. while working on my property at punta rucia. which was acquired on 5th april 2008. which was fenced and locked at the time because i was living in my tent and i locked the gate at night..
. 4 men forced entry and walked up to me on the property, with a threatening manner, i asked who are you?
they refused to tell me who they were!
but showed me they were all armed with powerful guns.
then two of the men informed me they were policemen from isabella police station.
i asked to see identification, but they refused my request,
from their actions i did believe they were policemen! ,
but as they were out of uniform , and clearly off duty..
i correctly surmised they were acting illegally. as paid thugs for an illegal enterprise. which is not uncommon in the dr.
one of the other two men the short fat one, claimed to be the new owner of the property, as he had bought it from victor sanchez,
i explained to him i have had many court cases with victor sanchez over the last four years,
in which he claimed to be the owner of this, property, but as he was unable to produce any evidence to support his claim ,other than forged photocopies of documents that did not match the property in question.
and witnesses that proved to be liars. the judges had dismissed his claims, and gave me several letters of protection against him, and his sons, warning him to keep off my property or they would be put in jail.
so i told , if the short fat man , who i later discovered to be named gregorio dominguez, claimed in a court of law, to have purchased the property from victor sanchez, the judge would laugh at him. and call him stupid.
the little fat man then got very angry with me , telling me i should get in my car and leave immediately or i would be arrested.
i refused to get in my car as he ordered.
then i told the two who claimed to be policemen, if they really were policemen , they must know the law,!
and i cannot be evicted from a property that i've owned for several years ,and judges have ruled me to be, the lawful owner many times. at a moments notice.
with no official paperwork signed by a judge. to order my eviction.!!
i then ordered those two to remove ,the other two or i would have no choice but to remove all of you by force.
the big fat man who seemed to be a lawyer of some kind, then tried to intimidate me with his bulk.
i said to him any time you want to try me ,you fat moron.
then the little fat man, dominguez sneaked up behind me , and held me in a bear hug , trying to physically push me off my property telling me i was now under arrest.
..but he soon realized he was not man enough for that job on his own.!
i thought this very strange at the time, that the man claiming to be a private citizen should try to arrest me, but those claiming to be policemen did not even try.!
the other three must have realised ,they were not being paid enough to risk losing, their lives, if they tried to help dominguez
which is what would be happening very soon if i was provoked to become angry.
and the others seemed to realise the 4 of them together would soon be destroyed if i was provoked to anger.
they then declared they would return in twenty minutes with papers from the judge.
i called out to them as they left don't come back without official papers if you want to get me of this property,! legally,
and if you want to get me off with illegal force, don't come back without at least 10 or 15 more men , because you 4 are not man enough on your own.
they then left the property and did not return while i continued to work. till 4 in the afternoon. then myself and my friend who had watched these events from behind some bushes.in the adjoining mangroves park at the rear or the property,
returned to luperon, leaving my camping equipment and tent behind .
as i had received word that day , i was needed urgently to be a witness in a friends court case at puerto plata ,the next day. .
which then later was suddenly cancelled, by telephone. leading to believe dominguez have friends in the court system at puerto plata.!!!
i was manipulated to be off the property and returned to luperon so i would not be around at the time of dominguez and his friends return to my property.!!!!

i was told by a witness the same 4 people including the two policemen came back to my property at around 5 or 6 pm, carrying big hammers . and began to smash the walls of my construction, and after dark they stole my tent, and tools and sleeping bedding from inside the tent.
and i was told by the same man the same people returned the next day to continue smashing my concrete blocks ,and carry off my water tanks and bags of cement.
so on my return to punta rucia ,late on thursday night. the 5th january. i found my tent and camping equipment stolen, and the construction at the rear of my property smashed to the ground.
but my concrete block water cistern was still intact at that time,
i slept on the property in my spare tent that night, which i left erected while i returned to isabella to make complaint to the fiscal of isabella. the woman fiscal told me i should report the matter to puerto plata fiscal. as she did not want to get involved with these mafiosi...
at puerto plata they told me i should report to luperon police, there i was told i should report the matter to isabella police, which i did .
but after this run around a few days have passed, and its now monday ,the following week. when i reported to isabella police, on entering the police station ,to report dominguez.
i was surprised to find him there with several employed thugs, and was told by the desk policeman dominguez was under their protection.
and he had police authority to smash up my property., i took a video of him in the police station claiming he had a lawful right to smash my property.
if i wanted to see his legal papers i should bring my lawyer to the isabella police station tomorrow.
i phoned my lawyer to ask what he thinks.
he told me the police were obviously acting illegally. it would be better to visit the fiscal in puerto plata and make an official complaint about unlawful procedure, and the theft and destruction of my property.
this i did .
i watched dominguez and his thugs head off in the direction of punta rucia. where i later discovered they had been seen smashing up my water cistern and every unused block into tiny pieces of concrete. the man who told me what he had seen was the guard and watchman from the house next door but he was not willing to testify in court as he afraid for his life.
later i discovered the woman in the other house next door on the other side of my property with her friend ,. had also witnessed the destruction of my property by dominguez, he had even admitted to her he orchestrated the demolition as he worked for people he claimed held title for the whole beach. and anyone who dose not buy a title from us. would have their homes destroyed. he was asking this woman mrs. sanchez 11 dollars a square meter if she wanted her house to survive,
but as dominguez had admitted to her his involvement she did agree to be a witness ,as he seemed confident of his legality.
dominguez did come to court at the request of my lawyer and the pp fiscal. and presented papers that he claims gave him the right to destroy property at his discretion at a moments notice.
and also he presented a bill of sale in his own name , unregistered of course. that claimed he purchased 6655.92 meters from a woman called ana dillia lopez dias in 2006. my own lot has been fenced for many years with a lot size registered as 2850 meters on an iad certificate, dated 23 rd february 2004.
the papers used by dominguez were illegally presented to the land courts ,and offices in his title claims because he has never had possession of any property he claimed to own. it seems he paid his government connections and friends to rubber stamp his claims for cash or favours.

ana lopez was named on a paper dated 7 th june 1954 , but the colendantes on the bill of sale are obviously not related to my property as the north, south, east and west all claim to adjoin the rest of the property with no mention of the mangroves' in the park land at the rear of my property , nor the public road at the front of the property adjoining the atlantic ocean. nor the names of the owners of the two adjoining lots. obviously a hurriedly manufactured fake after i told dominguez a judge would laugh if his original claim that he purchased from victor sanchez..
during the investigation of this case ,the senior policeman at isabella was interviewed by myself and my lawyer, he was shocked that policemen from his station had taken part in an illegal clandestine operation , he saw the video of dominguez boasting of police protection in his own police station. but denyed it was done officially with his knowledge.
at the beginning of this case in january the puerto plata fiscal phoned the isabella police and gave a stern warning to them not to try to bypass the tribunal system or every man in the station would be sacked from his job in a station cleanup..
the next day when i returned to my property i found my second tent and sleeping bags had also been stolen. although the lock on my property was still intact, and my name signs as owner of the property were still intact and in possession as they are today and have been for the last few years during my registered ownership of the property.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
PUNTA RUCIA THE NEXT PUNTA CANA?
By harry on Mon 06 Aug 2012 9:12 am

There is major speculation at the moment that Punta Rucia on the north coast of the Dominican Republic , is earmarked as the next Punta Cana ,with a major development planned for this tranquil fishing village. !
When questioned by a reporter, a spokesman for the developer Kuki Silverio, of Puerto Plata was asked if this proposed development also had fake titles like Donald Trumps Punta Cana had?. Which caused all the problems there.
His reply was, That's not really an important issue at this early stage of the game.!
We are planning to have a very successful and very profitable operation hear in Punta Russia.
with the sale of luxury homes and condominiums all with a fantastic view of the ocean!.
The reporter replied. Donald trump sold thousands of luxury homes in Punta Cana. But most of them were never built.
The investors who bought into that development were screwed out of 134 million dollars. and left with unbuilt or part built homes, that are now rotting and growing weeds in the empty spaces .and being forced to continue spending in the courts trying to sort out the fake titles.
Kooki Silverios spokesman , who works with the Winston Romaro , Gregorio Dominguez , and Dominuez Brito, gang, then said the trouble with gringo reporters, is they have a diferant way of judging a successful operation,
than the Dominican.
Look at it this way, the people who sold the land used in the punta cana development made millions of dollars.
The developers made millions in profit selling to the builders,
The thousands of Dominican and Haition construction workers made thousands of pesos each.
Thousands of Lawyers connected to the project have made thousands of dollars each ,in connection with this project, and will continue to do so for many years to come.
So you see most of the people connected with the Punta Cana project, see it as a resounding success.
OK so some of the smaller investors who bought into the scheme lost a few thousand dollars each, that's too bad.!.
But we at Kuki Silverio construction are looking forward to a success at Punta Rucia!
------And you plan to continue with this development, even though you must know there are already many false title claims against your organization. ???
Do you know how long it takes , in the courts???????? and how much it costs to get genuine titles????????
WE dont have time to mess around with those issues at the beginning of a project, Its normal dominican constructor policy ,to leave that part of the project, to the purchaser of the new homes ,after we have sold the lot. and collected the deposits, .
The new home owner expects on average to own, the new homes we plan to sell,
for up to 20 years,
that means they have plenty of time to sort out title issues after they have paid there money.!!
So why should it come out of the builders profits???
We have the support of the tourist ministry because we expect to bring in hundreds of foreign investors to the north coast.
We have the support of the labour ministry because we are expecting to create hundreds of jobs for construction workers, in Punta Rucia.
---------------And do they own shares in the company FRANASIL, as is reported.
who is behind the fake titles.?
No Comment ,ime not answering anymore of your damned questions ,speak to our lawyers

By harry on Wed 15 Aug 2012 4:15 pm
latest scar face report.

IT HAS BEEN REPORTED, THAT THE SMALL FISHING VILLAGE , OF PUNTA RUCIA, ON THE NORTH COAST OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.
Is expecting major development, in the near future, on a similar scale to the FAILED PUNTA CANA project on the east coast.
A spokesperson from the WINSTON ROMARO, /GREGORIO DOMINGUEZ / AND FRANASIL GANG, WHO IS KNOWN LOCALLY. AS SCAR FACE, gave this report. when questioned about the PUNTA CANA PROBLEMS.
As i understand it,the situation in punta cana was caused by the use of a low grade of paper , and a pore quality ink, used to manufacture the fake titles.
These literally started to bio degrade after 2 years. and the faded ink prompted the concerned investors to look seriously at the titles, before many of the properties were sold.
And this is clearly ,not good for a company that expected to sell all the fakes within 5 years!!!
And these concerns about fake titles caused a serious loss of confidence in the entire project, so when DONALD TRUMP got cold feet, and jumped ship people just stopped buying the titles.
WE hope to avoid this problem with the PUNTA RUCIA DEVELOPMENT BY ONLY USEING THE BEST QUALITY INK, ON THE BEST QUALITY PAPER,
Our NEW printer has guaranteed the titles he produces for FRANACIL FOR TEN YEARS.
We fully expect to avoid similar problems,,in PUNTA RUCIA. which we are planning for, as we speak.

AND YES, OF COARSE, We are concerned that much of the property we are planning to sell is not actually owned,by our company, but we do hope our many ,expected investors will resolve these problems at not to great an expense to ourselves. in the years ahead.
Obviously the shareholders of our title company want any profits made,to be kept by themselves.
, and we don't want too much syphoned off by the lawyers,
HA, HA, if you get my drift.!!!
SCAR FACE
---------------------------------

By Mike on Wed 15 Aug 2012 5:54 pm
and more bad news:
Cap Cana News | Everything you need to know about Cap Cana, the failed projects TRUMP at CAP CANA and GREEN VILLAGE plus internal problems with sales and payments.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
PUNTA RUCIA THE NEXT PUNTA CANA?
By harry on Mon 06 Aug 2012 9:12 am

There is major speculation at the moment that Punta Rucia on the north coast of the Dominican Republic , is earmarked as the next Punta Cana ,with a major development planned for this tranquil fishing village. !
When questioned by a reporter, a spokesman for the developer Kuki Silverio, of Puerto Plata was asked if this proposed development also had fake titles like Donald Trumps Punta Cana had?. Which caused all the problems there.
His reply was, That's not really an important issue at this early stage of the game.!
We are planning to have a very successful and very profitable operation hear in Punta Russia.
with the sale of luxury homes and condominiums all with a fantastic view of the ocean!.
The reporter replied. Donald trump sold thousands of luxury homes in Punta Cana. But most of them were never built.
The investors who bought into that development were screwed out of 134 million dollars. and left with unbuilt or part built homes, that are now rotting and growing weeds in the empty spaces .and being forced to continue spending in the courts trying to sort out the fake titles.
Kooki Silverios spokesman , who works with the Winston Romaro , Gregorio Dominguez , and Dominuez Brito, gang, then said the trouble with gringo reporters, is they have a diferant way of judging a successful operation,
than the Dominican.
Look at it this way, the people who sold the land used in the punta cana development made millions of dollars.
The developers made millions in profit selling to the builders,
The thousands of Dominican and Haition construction workers made thousands of pesos each.
Thousands of Lawyers connected to the project have made thousands of dollars each ,in connection with this project, and will continue to do so for many years to come.
So you see most of the people connected with the Punta Cana project, see it as a resounding success.
OK so some of the smaller investors who bought into the scheme lost a few thousand dollars each, that's too bad.!.
But we at Kuki Silverio construction are looking forward to a success at Punta Rucia!
------And you plan to continue with this development, even though you must know there are already many false title claims against your organization. ???
Do you know how long it takes , in the courts???????? and how much it costs to get genuine titles????????
WE dont have time to mess around with those issues at the beginning of a project, Its normal dominican constructor policy ,to leave that part of the project, to the purchaser of the new homes ,after we have sold the lot. and collected the deposits, .
The new home owner expects on average to own, the new homes we plan to sell,
for up to 20 years,
that means they have plenty of time to sort out title issues after they have paid there money.!!
So why should it come out of the builders profits???
We have the support of the tourist ministry because we expect to bring in hundreds of foreign investors to the north coast.
We have the support of the labour ministry because we are expecting to create hundreds of jobs for construction workers, in Punta Rucia.
---------------And do they own shares in the company FRANASIL, as is reported.
who is behind the fake titles.?
No Comment ,ime not answering anymore of your damned questions ,speak to our lawyers

By harry on Wed 15 Aug 2012 4:15 pm
latest scar face report.

IT HAS BEEN REPORTED, THAT THE SMALL FISHING VILLAGE , OF PUNTA RUCIA, ON THE NORTH COAST OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.
Is expecting major development, in the near future, on a similar scale to the FAILED PUNTA CANA project on the east coast.
A spokesperson from the WINSTON ROMARO, /GREGORIO DOMINGUEZ / AND FRANASIL GANG, WHO IS KNOWN LOCALLY. AS SCAR FACE, gave this report. when questioned about the PUNTA CANA PROBLEMS.
As i understand it,the situation in punta cana was caused by the use of a low grade of paper , and a pore quality ink, used to manufacture the fake titles.
These literally started to bio degrade after 2 years. and the faded ink prompted the concerned investors to look seriously at the titles, before many of the properties were sold.
And this is clearly ,not good for a company that expected to sell all the fakes within 5 years!!!
And these concerns about fake titles caused a serious loss of confidence in the entire project, so when DONALD TRUMP got cold feet, and jumped ship people just stopped buying the titles.
WE hope to avoid this problem with the PUNTA RUCIA DEVELOPMENT BY ONLY USEING THE BEST QUALITY INK, ON THE BEST QUALITY PAPER,
Our NEW printer has guaranteed the titles he produces for FRANACIL FOR TEN YEARS.
We fully expect to avoid similar problems,,in PUNTA RUCIA. which we are planning for, as we speak.

AND YES, OF COARSE, We are concerned that much of the property we are planning to sell is not actually owned,by our company, but we do hope our many ,expected investors will resolve these problems at not to great an expense to ourselves. in the years ahead.
Obviously the shareholders of our title company want any profits made,to be kept by themselves.
, and we don't want too much syphoned off by the lawyers,
HA, HA, if you get my drift.!!!
SCAR FACE
---------------------------------

By Mike on Wed 15 Aug 2012 5:54 pm
and more bad news:
Cap Cana News | Everything you need to know about Cap Cana, the failed projects TRUMP at CAP CANA and GREEN VILLAGE plus internal problems with sales and payments.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
Mr Dominguez Brito, Ime in the middle of a property war with one of the organised gangs you have mentioned in your recent message to the fiscals ,telling them to act quickly to resume the status quo till a court decision. One Gregorio Dominguez Dominguez seems to be the front man ,with another named Winston Romaro, and also involved is builder, Kooki Silverio. i understand Winston was jailed for several months last year for property fraud, But the fiscals i complain to refuse to help, telling me to get another lawyer, i,ve already had 6 lawyers cheating me and wasting my time, while taking bribes from Gregorio Dominguez. to keep him out of court with his false documents. I have evidence.!!!!
Ive had many court cases with Victor Sanchez now dead, and his co conspiritor Oscar Ovido gomez, Over the last 4 1/2 years, the judges ruled these people had no lawful claim and no rights whatsoever, while declaring all my papers in order. It now appears Winston Romaro claims to have purchased from the proven fraudsters, and has passed on his fake claim to the company Franasyl, involved with Kuki Silverio.
Now a few weeks ago people claiming to work for Franasyl but are known ,to associate with Dominguez and Romaro ,Dug a trench in the sea defences at Punta Rucia, deliberately flooding the beach road ,in front of my property, and part of my property, while at the same time pulling down and destroying my own fence, cutting my locked gates and painting over my name signs. Useing the flooded road to disguise the crime, but i do have photo evidence.
A few days ago i found 5 emloyees of Franasyl in the process of building an 8 feet high steel fence to try to keep me out. i went with the local comandanti to accompany me ,as i have me as i recieved threats of violence from the mafiosa employees. I also have photos of men and the fence.!

The problem concerns you directly as the employees of Franasyl claim the fiscals wont help me, as they have direct orders from you as atorny general ,,
,as you are the main shareholder of the franasyl company.
If this fact is true it makes you the biggest hypocrite in the D.R. concerning your recent letter about gangs of land thieves.
If it is not true then in your own interests you need to get involved to protect your good name!
Ime not looking to harm anyone !
But i do have a large part of my life savings invested in this property, !
If you are involved this ....
Bad, publicity could be very harm full to your political standing .
I demand adaquet compensation if i give up the property. otherwise serious problems may develop !!!!
If you are not involved with these property thieves ,and they are just useing your name as support in corruption and threats.
YOU STILL NEED TO GET INVOLVED AS IT IS YOUR JOB TO DO SO.!!!!
PLEASE reply as soon as possible thank you.!!! Marlon Browne....

COPY SENT TO SEVERAL PUBLIC OFFICIALS AND POLITICIONS

cnhrvt

Nov 21, 2012
Sounds like a serious ****-storm. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope everything works out for you. You should probably go to some major news reporters especially in Canada and the USA, since we are the main consumers for this. We have no idea when we're going over there that we are supporting this kind of behaviour and ruining people's lives.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
What a quagmire, Lets look at this through the eyes of the Dominicans who are involved in such events.

1) Lie, cheat and steal= making millions of dollars resulting in foreign investment and additional tourism in the short term.

2)Long term= being exposed for the lies and theft therefore tarnishing the image of the DR in the eyes of tourist and investors who have been ripped off.

3) Investor, tourist who has been ripped off seeks justice in the DR as the evidence and strength of the case is irrefutable, therefore feels justice will be served and maybe even will set a precedent, so this type of activity will stop in the future.

Conclusion- #1 is the short term "get what you can" option which here is considered good business and therefore the winner!

#2 is the long/longer term which along with its victims do not matter, and because have been suckered, are considered the fools and deserve whatever they get.

#3 The foreignor disputes the illegal activity as if they are in a normal non corrupt society where truth and justice will eventually prevail---This is the biggest joke as they are setting themselves up for further financial bleeding (lawyer, judges) and will never achieve vistory.

#4 Victims continue to fight back and use the media, internet etc to voice theri story= Still no solution yet many outsiders feel sorry for you yet you potentially run the risk of physical harm from the culprits.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
In these last days the battle of good against evil is now underway.
THE GOOD must join their hands to fight against ,THOSE who lie cheat and steal in their attempt to gain prosperity .
The MAFIOSA GANG MEMBERS of THE COMPANY FRANASYL , have joined hands to fight against the good !
Those of us who respect law and order. MUST FIGHT AGAINST THEM!

The time has come to get off the fence.
THE SHEEP WHO FOLLOW THE GOOD SHEPHERD. MUST BE DIVIDED FROM THE GOATS !

iI myself have started the ball rolling by sending this message to 100 FACEBOOK FRIENDS of the Attorney General Francisco Dominguez Brito!
AND 100 friends of President Elect Danilo Medina, As they both have failed to reply to my call for action against the mafiosa property thieves ,
who are targeting foreign investors in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
currently around the north coast village of PUNTA RUCIA.

Using bribed police officers and bribed court officials, and bribed lawyers , AND BRIBED JUDGES !
to cheat and steal from the Gringos, after they have purchased property in the D.R.
IT IS RUMORED SENIOR POLITICIANS IN THE D.R.
AS WELL AS A LARGE BUILDING COMPANY . BASED IN PUERTO PLATA.!
ARE THE MAJOR SHARE holders in FRANASYL.
BUT THEIR NAMES ARE KEPT HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE AS YET !

THE FULL STORY WITH PHOTOS CAN BE SEEN ON LUPERONINFO forum page

also DR1 and DOMINICAN TODAY forums. page!
MARLON BROWNE AGAINST THE MAFIOSA____FINAL CHAPTER!
If you wish to support truth and justice please send details of this story to 100 of your own friends ,OR DOMINICAN POLITICIANS FRIENDS!
100 times 100 equals 10 000 . that times 100 equals 1 000 000 . THAT times 100 equals 100 000 000 .
THAT times 100 ,IS to many for me to count.!
BUT in around one week working together the GOOD!
can tell the whole world WHAT THE EVIL IN THE D.R. is doing!
EVERY ONE IN THE WORLD WILL SOON BE TALKING ABOUT THIS STORY OF GOVERNMENT SUPPORTED CORRUPTION!
LET THE GOOD JOIN HANDS IS SUPPORT .
LET US SHOW THE CRIMINALS .THE POWER OF THE INTERNET TO FIGHT AGAINST EVIL!

ISRAEL (Isaiah 44 v5)