Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Shotgun

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New Shotgun

Good Afternoon, I was told by a source who is only occasionally right that there is a new procedure for obtaining a shotgun which he says only applies to DR citizens. Allegedly a DR citizen only has to take the drug test and give a copy of his cedula. Does anyone know about this?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SantiagueroRD View Post
    Good Afternoon, I was told by a source who is only occasionally right that there is a new procedure for obtaining a shotgun which he says only applies to DR citizens. Allegedly a DR citizen only has to take the drug test and give a copy of his cedula. Does anyone know about this?
    If true, then it means they don't need a psychological test to obtain a shotgun. Not good.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Recently, September I obtained a new 12 gauge S.A. shot gun, no test of any kind was required and license to have and CARRY, yes CARRY is permenent, no yearly renewal like that for Hand Guns.

I need to ask, to carry my 12 down the street does it need to be concealed as a hand gun does?

g'luck

Post Thanks / Like

During some program I just happened to click on, the adverts were featuring a gun shop in Moca (Armory).The video showed literally hundreds of shotguns on racks. Hundreds of them. Apparently this is a loophole in the law.

I will check it out, too. JIC...Can you imagine? A nation armed with 12 ga.? That would make that puny Glock look like a slingshot. (I am betting that 00 buckshot or 'deer' rounds are not available--just #6 bird shot or something like that???)

HB
    Moderator DR1.com

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thew shells that I have seen here have very little powder..... the just 'pop', not a real bang.

Now, if you had some magnum loads.... #4 (geese).... you could do some damage at range

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by william webster View Post
    Thew shells that I have seen here have very little powder..... the just 'pop', not a real bang.

Now, if you had some magnum loads.... #4 (geese).... you could do some damage at range
    Aguila #4 is commonly available.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

C'mon Windy, my wife took the ccw test and the psychological test consisted of one question "do you love your mother".
    In Panama you can have a sawed off (short barrel shotgun). Now thats the way to go. Maybe a short Winchester pump in 12 ga. loaded with buckshot interspersed with every third round being a sabot. Just in case they try and run out of range.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    During some program I just happened to click on, the adverts were featuring a gun shop in Moca (Armory).The video showed literally hundreds of shotguns on racks. Hundreds of them. Apparently this is a loophole in the law.

I will check it out, too. JIC...Can you imagine? A nation armed with 12 ga.? That would make that puny Glock look like a slingshot. (I am betting that 00 buckshot or 'deer' rounds are not available--just #6 bird shot or something like that???)

HB
    A shotgun is a superior home protection device. What are the restrictions regarding modification & barrel length?

Maybe it's for the impending Zombie Apocalypse...

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzx11 View Post
    C'mon Windy, my wife took the ccw test and the psychological test consisted of one question "do you love your mother".
    In Panama you can have a sawed off (short barrel shotgun). Now thats the way to go. Maybe a short Winchester pump in 12 ga. loaded with buckshot interspersed with every third round being a sabot. Just in case they try and run out of range.
    Or this baby:

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Give me a rifled slug round for the shotgun. Will stop anything or any one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast