New Shotgun

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Afternoon, I was told by a source who is only occasionally right that there is a new procedure for obtaining a shotgun which he says only applies to DR citizens. Allegedly a DR citizen only has to take the drug test and give a copy of his cedula. Does anyone know about this?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Good Afternoon, I was told by a source who is only occasionally right that there is a new procedure for obtaining a shotgun which he says only applies to DR citizens. Allegedly a DR citizen only has to take the drug test and give a copy of his cedula. Does anyone know about this?

If true, then it means they don't need a psychological test to obtain a shotgun. Not good.

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
Recently, September I obtained a new 12 gauge S.A. shot gun, no test of any kind was required and license to have and CARRY, yes CARRY is permenent, no yearly renewal like that for Hand Guns.

I need to ask, to carry my 12 down the street does it need to be concealed as a hand gun does?

g'luck

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
During some program I just happened to click on, the adverts were featuring a gun shop in Moca (Armory).The video showed literally hundreds of shotguns on racks. Hundreds of them. Apparently this is a loophole in the law.

I will check it out, too. JIC...Can you imagine? A nation armed with 12 ga.? That would make that puny Glock look like a slingshot. (I am betting that 00 buckshot or 'deer' rounds are not available--just #6 bird shot or something like that???)

HB

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Thew shells that I have seen here have very little powder..... the just 'pop', not a real bang.

Now, if you had some magnum loads.... #4 (geese).... you could do some damage at range

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
C'mon Windy, my wife took the ccw test and the psychological test consisted of one question "do you love your mother".
In Panama you can have a sawed off (short barrel shotgun). Now thats the way to go. Maybe a short Winchester pump in 12 ga. loaded with buckshot interspersed with every third round being a sabot. Just in case they try and run out of range.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
During some program I just happened to click on, the adverts were featuring a gun shop in Moca (Armory).The video showed literally hundreds of shotguns on racks. Hundreds of them. Apparently this is a loophole in the law.

I will check it out, too. JIC...Can you imagine? A nation armed with 12 ga.? That would make that puny Glock look like a slingshot. (I am betting that 00 buckshot or 'deer' rounds are not available--just #6 bird shot or something like that???)

HB
A shotgun is a superior home protection device. What are the restrictions regarding modification & barrel length?

Maybe it's for the impending Zombie Apocalypse...

[video=youtube;HcwTxRuq-uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk[/video]

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
C'mon Windy, my wife took the ccw test and the psychological test consisted of one question "do you love your mother".
In Panama you can have a sawed off (short barrel shotgun). Now thats the way to go. Maybe a short Winchester pump in 12 ga. loaded with buckshot interspersed with every third round being a sabot. Just in case they try and run out of range.
Or this baby:

[video=youtube;WOoUVeyaY_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8&feature=related[/video]

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Saiga 12. Ima gonna get me one of those real soon.
Bolo round at 1:55 (two slugs connected by a chain) and the flame rounds at 4:22...

[video=youtube;RP4FjODPDFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4FjODPDFA[/video]

Are Zombies immune to fire?:cheeky:

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I wonder how long it took them to notice that hay on fire at the very end?