Buying baseball tickets directly from stadium?

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
Whenever I purchase baseball tickets the day of the game, I end up having to purchase it from some middleman. From what I've heard, middlemen purchase all the tickets and anyone that wants to see the game has to buy it from him. The last time I bought two from one of these guys and the a**hole sold me two tickets in different parts of the stadium. When I went to the stadium to buy tickets to Manny Ramirez' debut at 10am, I was told that they were already sold out.

Is it possible to purchase them before these people buy them? I've been told that they're put on sale the same day of the game, so I can't buy them the day before.

Thanks.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am going to suggest that you go to the ?guilas office to the left of the main boxoffice. Ask there. Also you need to get there early!!..

HB

PS. One of the benefits of season tickets is that you will meet like persons near you and create a circle of friends!!! Our old group still greets and meets after 45 years!!

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
Thanks for the posts.

I'll check with the Aguilas office to see what they tell me. Tomorrow aguilas play licey so it'll probably be packed.

Out of curiosity, how much do season tickets to the Aguilas games cost?