well needed vacation

asianhb

Nov 14, 2012
Hi everyone i am Stephen from central texas. I am on my to sosua, DR on tuesday,i cant wait. Any tips for a first timer in sosua?. I went to san jose costa rica two years ago and had a great time. I hope i have a better time in sosua than san jose.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi:
Have fun but use common sense. Sosua can be a little over whelming for a first timer. There are many working girls. They are looking for one thing. Your money. When you go out do not bring a load of cash. For that matter if you can leave your wallet in a secure place, do so. Just bring enough cash for the night. You can enjoy yourself but if you get hammered you may wake up naked and all your money gone. An expensive lesson. Good luck.

LTSteve

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Lets do the math, San Jose, Costa Rica...now Sosua, sounds like a wabbit hunting trip. to me.

So San Jose CR has the same rep as Sosua? Wow, I sure missed it when I was there for 6 months. I see the famous Del Rey Hotel itself has the same scene but otherwise dont see it in your face like Sosua.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Hi everyone i am Stephen from central texas. I am on my to sosua, DR on tuesday,i cant wait. Any tips for a first timer in sosua?. I went to san jose costa rica two years ago and had a great time. I hope i have a better time in sosua than san jose.

Sosua DR and San Jose are two totally different places and I can't think of one thing they have in common. San Jose is a capital city of a LA country, Sosua is a place people mainly go for sex. Some people say they go for the beach and sun, but wind up having sex with a local HMMMM!!!!

The North coast of DR is the "Gringo" capital of the Caribbean so you can image what goes on their Dutch, Canadian, English, Italian American etc you name it, it is in Sosua( I literally mean YOU NAME IT, IT IS IN SOSUA)

BTW San Jose CR can be very misleading as you may know now.

asianhb

Nov 14, 2012
Relax and enjoy the site. I work out in another state months at a time. I have only taken off two weeks in the past five months.