Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Dealer Financing

    Hi Guys. Do dealers offer in-house financing on vehicles?
    And what if you can pay half down in cash?
    Being new to the country and having no established credit is this something that they still can offer?

  2. #2
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    38,519
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Most dealers here make their $$$ by financing...at 2.5-3% per month.

  3. Likes N/A liked this post
  4. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    Most dealers here make their $$$ by financing...at 2.5-3% per month.
    Wow good to know. But is there anything other than the downpayment and my ID (passport) I have to produce? And will I be able to take the vehicle an use it while I make the payments?
    Last edited by turksman; 11-19-2012 at 12:59 AM.

  5. #4
    Gold
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You will need a (Dominican) guarantor, or at last two reputable Dominican references. You may also be required to produce your real estate lease contract, or if you own, a copy of the title (that's so they know immediately where to go film next episode of Operacion Repo). JK

  6. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubio_higuey View Post
    You will need a (Dominican) guarantor, or at last two reputable Dominican references. You may also be required to produce your real estate lease contract, or if you own, a copy of the title (that's so they know immediately where to go film next episode of Operacion Repo). JK
    Would you still need a guarantor and all the other things if to finance was 35000us and you were going to pay it in 5 installments?

  7. #6
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    1,454
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turksman View Post
    Would you still need a guarantor and all the other things if to finance was 35000us and you were going to pay it in 5 installments?
    I would rent a car for the 5 months, the interest alone will pay for it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •