Chip

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Chip,
I am writing here (and rather quickly) because I sent a PM and don't think it went through or whatever since I haven't heard a response. I work with an Aneshtesiologist in NYC that wants to build 5 villas in her native Haiti. She came to me last week for me to request the services of Victor's dad who is in your field. I actually would rather give her the number of someone that more or less I feel I could trust more since what she and her family are planning to do seems to be big. Can you please send me your phone number so that i can give you more information and then i can give your information to her. She and her family are traveling to Haiti on Saturday and have several questions about what they should be looking for becuas ethey are going this trip to look for land. This will be a good income for you, they are planning to make an area (from what i gather) with around 5-6 villas. But I am rushing to write this cuz I have to go but please if interested PM me your number. I will check this again tomorrow morning when I get to NYC.

SHALENA