I need a good advice.. met my dream in PC..

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad

Nov 24, 2012
Hello here,

I can see many experts here and I need your advice.

I was in PC recently and met a wonderful local girl there at one of the that clubs. I know what you may say about such girls but hey... Life is difficult and you never know what may happen with you so I never blamed such girls who do such things to survive. I took her to resort I stayed and we spend a really good time together .The confusion for me is that she never asked me not for money or of any gifts, nor for visa or something . Of course I rewarded her cuz I know how life can be hard.She only said that she likes me and thanked me for a good time. I have lost cuz I expected she would ask for tips at least as always. To make long story short I am thinking about her all the time and call her time to time. I try to keep my mind cool but my heart is broken.last time I called her I asked her if she would be interesting to visit NY ( btw, she never asked me where I am from and what I do) . To my surprise she said that she loves her country, her family and it is not easy to take such decision right away.She also said she wants to know me longer and she wants me to see her family first and she wants to see mine. I really like her so I would marry her.

What do you think guys? Is it a new way to hook up the visitors or what?

I plan to come back to PC in a couple months to see her again and her family. She plans to go to college to study medicine.

Please no criticism , I am here for and advice.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Vlad

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
why do so may expats want to open Bars/restaurants in DR ?
Seems to me that PI would be more lucrative.

Dec 26, 2011
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Sometimes a nice Dominican girl is just a nice Dominican girl. Other times they eat your pie and refuse to iron your shirts and lock you out of your own house and start legal proceedings against you. You won't know how the story ends until you get to the last page.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Sometimes a nice Dominican girl is just a nice Dominican girl. Other times they eat your pie and refuse to iron your shirts and lock you out of your own house and start legal proceedings against you. You won't know how the story ends until you get to the last page.

Why does that have to be a "Dominican" thing? good grief.

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
Vlad,

Tell me where she stays in PC and I will keep an eye on her for you. Trust me, I really really will. When you get to know each other better, send her a stipend of about 15K pesos a month and I will help her out. It costs a little more than 15K pesos to live in PC but I will make up the difference.

Maybe she is a good girl or maybe she is a bad girl. You never know. But you can be sure of one thing, if I don't keep an eye on her for you, someone else will and they might not be as trustworthy as me. Trust me Vlad, I'll take good care of her for you.

Your friend,

Mitch

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Sir Vlad. Have fun with her. Just make good use of condoms, because I guarantee she is not using birth control.

vlad

Nov 24, 2012
Thanks guys for your replies! I'll keep some of them in my mind..I'll know more about her when I visit her for a second time and meet with her family.

To Mitch, Thanks for a such offer. I would not like to make her public now for some reasons..but will keep in mind.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Kind

Thanks guys for your replies! I'll keep some of them in my mind..I'll know more about her when I visit her for a second time and meet with her family.

To Mitch, Thanks for a such offer. I would not like to make her public now for some reasons..but will keep in mind.

Vlad,
Be kind to her on your second visit and just follow your heart!
Don't impale her.:classic:

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Go ahead and meet her family,get to know her.Just take it slow,don't make any hasty decisions.

And whatever you do,wear those condoms!even if she says she's using birth control.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
SMH....
Had VLAD been a woman posting this here, you guys would have eaten him alive...

Que pena...

SHALENA

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Wha is the matter you guys can't afford Dop 6000 child support ?????
And yes shalena it appears that everyone is in a good mood this fine Sunday morning .... and in PC no less .
Oo well off to church we go jajajaja

Dec 26, 2011
SMH....
Had VLAD been a woman posting this here, you guys would have eaten him alive...

Que pena...

SHALENA

Nah. Or maybe a little.

Here's why:

He's smitten but he's also asking the right questions. He gave her money cause he felt she could use it more than he could. She didn't invent stories about emergencies. Men like to take care of women- good men. If she's playing him he'll figure it out and move on and give someone else his money, time, affection, energy, etc. Or maybe they'll get married and have a harmonious little family. He seems like he'll survive either way.

In the case of a woman posting about "the most charming and passionate man she's ever been with", the instinct to protect kicks in, like the story's coming from a sister or a daughter. The devastation-emotional and financial- that can potentially come in the wake of a relationship with a sankie seems to be much worse in the gentler sex.

Dec 26, 2011
Why did you mention Uzbekistan? :)

Because someone made a comment about not bringing the Dominican Republic into this discussion about something that you experienced in the Dominican Republic involving a Dominican woman.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
You will never know how this will turn out unless you pursue it and you will always wonder now that you are smitten. Go ahead and keep it going but be careful and in time you will figure it out- one way or the other. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.