Shipping Concerns

cutesheng12

Jun 1, 2012
I recently ordered some items online and I chose International Shipping. I just found out today that I can use something like ENCARGO PAQ so that I can save cost for the shipping. It doesnt matter anymore because I already paid for it. My concern now is that, how long will I received the item? Plus will it be sent door-to-door? I also dont have any way to track it because it was internationally shipped. And I dont know the customs policy here. Please help me how can I track my items. Thanks

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
First contact the company who shipped it for tracking. It will go to customs and it can be quik or slow. It depends on how its shipped but i imagine they will ship it to your door. You should have the info from company

cutesheng12

Jun 1, 2012
First contact the company who shipped it for tracking. It will go to customs and it can be quik or slow. It depends on how its shipped but i imagine they will ship it to your door. You should have the info from company

I see, how about for customs fee? I've purchased like $300+, I've read that there will be taxes for $200usd and up.

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
it could be, customs will come up with a value and let you know. Sometimes you go there and they will tell you to come back in 3- 4 days until they decide the value. ggggggggggggggrrrrrr. be patient. for instance i sent a 600.00 laptop from usa. Fedex charged 80.00, customs charged 200.00 about 1/2 what i paid for it.

cutesheng12

Jun 1, 2012
Damn! I'm expecting 2 packages, I already received a Tracking Number from DHL (so that means it will be delivered to my house or should I picked it up in their office?). The other one, I still dont have the shipping details.