Recommendations for Solar Panel installers

DickieLee

May 16, 2012
Hi all,

I'm after recommendations for solar panel installers who can supply and install additional panels and batteries into an existing installation.

I've had one quote but it seems excessive and they are recommending installing 8 new batteries when the existing 4 batteries are only 7 months old.

And of course I need somebody who can speak English as I've not learned enough Spanish yet.

thanks in advance

Rich

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I've had lot's of good people help and work on my solar and have done a good job. But I've learned enough to ... do the rest myself and save about half the cost. :)

grsher

Jan 16, 2008
Hi all,

I'm after recommendations for solar panel installers who can supply and install additional panels and batteries into an existing installation.

I've had one quote but it seems excessive and they are recommending installing 8 new batteries when the existing 4 batteries are only 7 months old.

And of course I need somebody who can speak English as I've not learned enough Spanish yet.

thanks in advance

Rich
What do you have already?

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
Hi all,

thanks in advance

Rich

You sound like a likely candidate to pay the GRINGO TAX! Get some calamine lotion for the eventual sting you will feel.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Hi all,

thanks in advance

Rich

It sounds like you need to start with what you are trying to do and figure how much you need. How many people living in the house and what equipment? Your electric bill will help with some of these answers.

In the summer, I get over 7 kwh per day on 8 panels. That worked fine since I learned that I need about 7 kwh per day. HOWEVER. It is now winter with lots of clouds and short days. I'm only getting around 2.4 kwh per day with the same 8 panels I have 4 more panels being shipped, but that will only add another 1.2 kwh per day so I'm still short. I do use some generator and Edenorte.

Long thread but it has A LOT of good information from some very good people.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/environment/125977-changed-solar-wow.html

Good Luck.

phanmemdano

Banned
Dec 2, 2012
Thu mình noi góc khu?t c?a 2 con du?ng Tru?ng Chinh - Gi?i Phóng, Tigon coffee khoác lên mình v? yên bình khác h?n v?i nh?ng b?n b?, náo nhi?t ch?n th? th?*nh. Dan xen gi?a ki?n trúc dân gian v?* phong cách Nh?t B?n hòa quy?n v?i n?n nh?c không l?i, Tigon h?a h?n s? mang l?i cho b?n s? thu thái trong tâm h?n, thân thi?n v?* bình an v?* d?y c?m xúc. V?i 3 không gian riêng bi?t trong t?ng di?n t?*ch 165m2, cafe s? ki?n

Tigon có th? l?* không gian yên bình cu? riêng b?n khi b?n mu?n thu giãn m?t mình, cung l?* noi h?n hò lãng m?n, ?m áp v?* riêng tu t?i góc Couple Café khi b?n di cùng m?t n?a c?a mình. Hon th? n?a, góc S? ki?n riêng bi?t v?i Piano, Guitar v?* tr?ng Caron cùng m?*n hình trình chi?u HD luôn l?* l?a ch?n s? m?t cho b?a ti?c sinh nh?t hay nh?ng bu?i offline d?y k? ni?m c?a các nhóm b?n tr?, các CLB Nhi?p ?nh, Ngo?i ng?, HanoiKids, Âm nh?c
18.%20Sanh%20ngoai%20da%20duoc%20nang%20cap.jpg
Tigon Coffee, 36 Tru?ng Chinh ho?c 263 Gi?i Phóng (v?*o ngõ 10m) cafe su kien

Tom F.

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
If you are on the North Coast, Jose Mella (Chepe) can be contacted through Soluz in Charamicos. He has been installing systems for a couple of decades, does quality work, and provides very good maintenance. Do not know how his prices would stack up but if you want to compare. His English is very limited.