Last Second DR1 Deal: Tour the SouthWest With MotoCaribe

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
We have space available to come along in the 15-passenger MotoCaribe van for a 5-day/4-night tour of the SW from Jarabacoa to Bahia de Las Aguilas.

We leave Jarabacoa Tuesday morning, 12/4 at 8:30 am and will return Saturday evening, 12/8 at 6pm.

Great opportunity to see a spectacular part of the country. Very popular tour, including a stroll across the Haiti border @ Jimani, a trip around Lago Enriquillo, a night in Las Salinas, a walk at the Duns National Park, a visit to the Iguana national Park and some beach time at Bahia de Las Aguilas.

We pack a lot into 5 days.

Great price: $575, everything included but alcohol, souvenirs and personal items.

Contact me by PM.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
We have space available to come along in the 15-passenger MotoCaribe van for a 5-day/4-night tour of the SW from Jarabacoa to Bahia de Las Aguilas.

We leave Jarabacoa Tuesday morning, 12/4 at 8:30 am and will return Saturday evening, 12/8 at 6pm.

Great opportunity to see a spectacular part of the country. Very popular tour, including a stroll across the Haiti border @ Jimani, a trip around Lago Enriquillo, a night in Las Salinas, a walk at the Duns National Park, a visit to the Iguana national Park and some beach time at Bahia de Las Aguilas.

Great price: $575, everything included but alcohol, souvenirs and personal items.

Contact me by PM.

Cobraboy and MotoCaribe have a very good reputation and they DO advertise here on DR1. They started to show people the real Dominican Republic a long time ago. I'm sorry that they stopped posting trip reports and photos. Perhaps with the new posts from others that show that everyone can get out of the AI and D.R. home town CAN have an adventure that they will remember.

Good Luck my friends.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Everything will be everything except alcohol........ bed, food, gas....

You buy your alcoholic beverages and nothing else..... that's my reading on it... $575

About $100/day for 3 squares and a pillow every night... guided tour included

Dec 26, 2011
It's a phenomenal deal and one of the most interesting regions of the country. Sorry I can't make it.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003

Contact me by PM.

If my wife does anymore micro managing of our trip to CA..... I'm in. I'll buy TWO seats just for me if needed. Let's see.... adding... adding... adding.... I'll save a bundle and have a better time.... at this point. LOL

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
GDH.. you didn't offend me... if I am one of whom you refer to.

I think its a van ride..... the bike ride calls for pre-trip training, etc which starts Monday.

If the offer was for a bike ride, I expect he would lay out a list of prerequisites.... he's fussy, as many here know

I hope my response was helpful and not offensive..... explanatory

Feb 7, 2007
I think it says clearly "We have space available to come along in the 15-passenger MotoCaribe van " so no motorcycle, it's a van ride. Maybe some more reading comprehension would be in order.

Motocaribe AI is what it says, lodging, food, snacks, non alcoholic beverages, entrance fees, guided tours, beach loungers, etc. What' so hard to understand?

Rob: mental note - in the future write everything that is included, do not forget to write that napkins, silverware, ice, plastic cups, etc. Is included .... Geez some peole should really take classes on reading comprehension,

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I can verify the hotels and food are great. Throw in the fantastic scenery and it's a lot of fun and memorable.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I think it says clearly "We have space available to come along in the 15-passenger MotoCaribe van " so no motorcycle, it's a van ride. Maybe some more reading comprehension would be in order.

Motocaribe AI is what it says, lodging, food, snacks, non alcoholic beverages, entrance fees, guided tours, beach loungers, etc. What' so hard to understand?

Rob: mental note - in the future write everything that is included, do not forget to write that napkins, silverware, ice, plastic cups, etc. Is included .... Geez some peole should really take classes on reading comprehension,

That is the point, I know MC to be a motobike outfit, not a bus tour outfit, is everyone in DR supposed to know this? Because I've been here quite a while, I even lived in Jarabacoa and used to see the MC van buzzing about alot, even Rob on occasion, and I never knew they did bus trips, or anything of the sort, so excuse me, or should I excuse you?

What is difficult to understand? Well, the fact it does not state what you stated for one!
Motocaribe AI is what it says, lodging, food, snacks, non alcoholic beverages, entrance fees, guided tours, beach loungers, etc.

It states Great price: $575, everything included but alcohol, souvenirs and personal items.

Yes, some people really do need some reading comprehension don't they?:tired:

I really do not see what is the harm in asking about something you do not understand completely when someone is trying to sell something. In my opinion you are dirtying Robs thread with this carry on, it is not necessary at all. And why you feel it an obligation to contribute on his behalf I dunno, the question was not directed at you, but at MC and Rob, so why are you even contributing?

Last edited by a moderator:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
That is the point, I know MC to be a motobike outfit, not a bus tour outfit, is everyone in DR supposed to know this? Because I've been here quite a while, I even lived in Jarabacoa and used to see the MC van buzzing about alot, even Rob on occasion, and I never knew they did bus trips, or anything of the sort, so excuse me, or should I excuse you?

What is difficult to understand? Well, the fact it does not state what you stated for one!
Motocaribe AI is what it says, lodging, food, snacks, non alcoholic beverages, entrance fees, guided tours, beach loungers, etc.

It states Great price: $575, everything included but alcohol, souvenirs and personal items.

Yes, some people really do need some reading comprehension don't they?:tired:

I really do not see what is the harm in asking about something you do not understand completely when someone is trying to sell something. In my opinion you are dirtying Robs thread with this carry on, it is not necessary at all. And why you feel it an obligation to contribute on his behalf I dunno, the question was not directed at you, but at MC and Rob, so why are you even contributing?
We've always done van tours. There have been reviews on DR1 about our van tours. Riders bring their spouses and kids to ride along in the van.

They have been on our website since day one.