Tricom Internet in satiago

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
Does anyone have tricom Internet in Santiago? If so, how is it? Slow? Unreliable? There 3mbps/768kbps is $1350 pm while claros cost $1920 pm. I'm looking for home Internet, thanks.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I do not know, but I am tempted. The package they offer included phone, data and cable TV as I understand it.

Aster Cable is offering 6 month packages at 20% savings...

HB

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
I do not know, but I am tempted. The package they offer included phone, data and cable TV as I understand it.

HB

I'm using wind's max plan with HD tv and stuff and 3mb download and it's like 4k monthly for everything. Customer service is better than most US companies and it has been reliable for the 7 or so days that I've had it. Installation was done within 3 hours of me making payment and phone support is 24/7 and they've resolved every minor issue instantly.

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011

HB

Do I have to walk into there offices to get this discount?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I do not know. We have been with Aster for years and they called to ask for the 6 month deal. Seems like a way to get a lot of money before the new taxes cut in. Every service will be more expensive then.

I am looking at today's paper and it seems that Claro and Orange and Tricom are going at it.

HB

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
I walked into an internet center in la San Luis in front of El Encanto today. The guy there had Tricom DSL. I asked him what he thought about it.....he said it is reliable and that he actually switched from claro DSL because it was unreliable.