Any news on Revistas?

Heythere

Feb 24, 2005
I have the new 2012 Marbete sticker. My revista sticker reads 2010-2011. Yesterday I was pulled over by the National Police and they checked my stickers - Marbete and Revista and said my Revista was expired. I know it is ... the question is, are the new ones available????

Thanks.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I have the new 2012 Marbete sticker. My revista sticker reads 2010-2011. Yesterday I was pulled over by the National Police and they checked my stickers - Marbete and Revista and said my Revista was expired. I know it is ... the question is, are the new ones available????

Thanks.
You can pay the amount at banco de Reserva and carry the receipt with you. I don't think they are available yet. P.N. should not be bothering you, it's not their job. They had an operativo on the Sabaneta/Moca road yesterday. Looking for $$$ they were.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
They might be available again before the next millennium. As mentioned, just pay for the sticker and carry the receipt.
Indeed the PN are not the ones who should be checking, that should be AMET.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I think the stickers themselves might end up being more expensive than what you pay at Banco de Reservas. So I guess, they either increase the fee or we will never see the stickers again...