Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default TechnoMaster Brand Inverter AC-Any good?

Was in Plaza Lama in Calle del Sol and saw that they had 2 TechnoMaster Brand Inverter Bajo Consumo within my budget. The 12Kbtu was $32K and the 18Kbtu was $39K. They give 1 year garantee on parts on labor. Anyone familiar with the brand? Or anyone know of a special on these units? Need 2, one 12K and an 18Kbtu. Cheers.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lisagauss View Post
    Was in Plaza Lama in Calle del Sol and saw that they had 2 TechnoMaster Brand Inverter Bajo Consumo within my budget. The 12Kbtu was $32K and the 18Kbtu was $39K. They give 1 year garantee on parts on labor. Anyone familiar with the brand? Or anyone know of a special on these units? Need 2, one 12K and an 18Kbtu. Cheers.
    ktc is actually a very good brand for a decent price, uncle bought 12 units for his hotel in la vega and cut his bill down 30%. if I were you I would get used to not having AC with the upcoming paquetazo, electricity will easily be 500$ US monthly if you use 2 ACs for 8 hours+ a day.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sayanora View Post
    ktc is actually a very good brand for a decent price, uncle bought 12 units for his hotel in la vega and cut his bill down 30%. if I were you I would get used to not having AC with the upcoming paquetazo, electricity will easily be 500$ US monthly if you use 2 ACs for 8 hours+ a day.
    Ktc=technomaster?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Do not trust anything that Plaza Lama calls a Garantee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Likes SKY, Criss Colon liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

lisagauss,

I've had my technomaster 1.5kv inverter for over 2 years without a single problem. Also bought it from plaza llama.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tcast305 View Post
    lisagauss,

I've had my technomaster 1.5kv inverter for over 2 years without a single problem. Also bought it from plaza llama.
    Is that a power inverter or an inverter type Air Conditioner unit?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

The brand seems good quality for money, you always only ever get what you pay for though. With that in mind you just need to toss up whether it is worth it as far as warranty goes. For an inversor I wouldn't buy anything with less than 4years warranty, but I am unclear what it is exactly you are buying, it seems ike some kind of A/C only invesor, right?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lisagauss View Post
    Ktc=technomaster?
    no it's a brand of inverter AC they sell at bellon, price is lower than technomaster and i prefer bellon over plaza lama as far as warranties go, they have a lot of complaints from people about inconsistency. as far as giveadogahome is concerned, he's referring to an inverter type air conditioning unit.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Givadogahome View Post
    The brand seems good quality for money, you always only ever get what you pay for though. With that in mind you just need to toss up whether it is worth it as far as warranty goes. For an inversor I wouldn't buy anything with less than 4years warranty, but I am unclear what it is exactly you are buying, it seems ike some kind of A/C only invesor, right?
    I know of no product sold in the DR with a 4 year warranty.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Try my trace inversor!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast