need a car part santiago

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
I need a trunk hatch for a 2009 toyota rav4, I don't believe the hatches alone are made aftermarket so it would need to be another hatch pulled off the same car, can anyone recommend a place in santiago where I can find one? The piece I'm talking about is just the part the holds onto the metal piece on the bottom, the part that the is unlocked by the key on your trunk..

I've found one in Moca for 25,000$ RD, they wanted to sell me the entire trunk with the hatch since they said they wouldn't be able to sell the trunk without the hatch, no way I'm paying that.

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
they range from $250 to $750 here in the states. I have a national locater service. there are less then 10 listed in whole USA . its too bad but most companies do not want to sell parts off another part. I can't blame them in a way. I have done that at times. Your best be is probably in the RD because of its popularity.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am with Chip on this one.
Down by the Ballpark, out in back of left field, on the other side of the grassy area, there are two or three used parts places.

HB