Let's split the board.

P

Pib

Hey Dolores! Let?s split the Board. It seems that we walk in circles and the themes repeat after a few days. It would be a lot easier if we just split the board into ?theme boards?. These are a few ideas:

The Hippy?s Hate Board: This will probably be the most popular one. Count me in.

The Lost Lover Board: The place for all those empty-headed-rum-filled-sun-burned tourists who truly believe they found love on the beach. Good for a laugh once in a while.

The Foreign/Dominican Men/Woman Bashing Board: Here all the bitter regulars will be able to complain about THE ONE relationship they had (or a friend, or a friend of a friend, or somebody who knew a friend of a cousin) that went badly with a foreigner/Dominican and that made them believe they can generalize based on that.

The Dating Board: For those poor souls looking for a meaningful one-night stand. If they can?t get laid back home they think it?ll be easier here.

The Balderdash Board: Good for random pointless stuff said with a ?I am so smart that it hurts? attitude.

The Seedy Hotel Board: The space for people who paid little and yet believe to deserve 5-star treatment.

The Presidente Fans Board: Need to explain?

Have you got any other ideas?

****Disclaimer****
This is meant tongue in cheek; I have no intention of offending anyone. This post uses 25% recycled words. Content may cause laughter, which in some countries is considered sinful or even illegal. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear. Keep out of reach of children.

M

Marilyn

Don't forget the board for those foreigners that think they know more Dominican politics than Balaguer and keep posting on this board about things they know nothing about.

E

edwin

Mi Amiga Pib,

You are just too much! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :eek:)

ed

R

rubio

you have my vote for sure, and obviously the tongue and cheek, is a half truth too, but it is all in good fun. great idea. i would participate in the The Hippy?s Hate Board,The Foreign/Dominican Men/Woman Bashing Board,and The Presidente Fans Board. the other i could do without. very nicely done!!!!