How TSA agents can ruin your diet!

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
When I travel to DR, I typically only take a carry on. I had been eating -really- healthy thanks to my Nutri Bullet (which works like a charm btw), so I figured let me take one to DR with me....yea riiiight! TSA agents put an end to that!

The TSA went completely ape **** with just seeing my blender. He stated the blade is dangerous without even looking at it. It is a non-standard blade...ANYONE who looks at it can see it is totally benign (check the pic below). When he actually looked at it, he was just puzzled, but then stuck to his guns. I asked for a supervisor, who ultimately did the same.

I asked the supervisor, do you think I can attack someone with a blender base? Just try to picture it! I can be 10x more successful at killing someone with the 5 inch screwdriver that you allow me to take on-board (which I produced)...deaf ears and bye bye went my blender blade.

I had no choice but to buy blender when I arrived...uggghh. So NOT the same result at all! I subsequently went off my diet and felt like one of those hollywood stars just outta rehab and ready to do damage! Now a whole month later I am -now- getting back on the wagon!

Here is a pic, you can see the blade:
0089807800128_500X500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
hahahaah sorry but i found it funny. These guys are kind of loco. that must have been a big find for them to talk about. i can see how that could be thrown like in 007 movies....and disable the whole plane

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
Jajaja, is all good. In retro it was a kinda funny scene.

You need crazy ninja skills to disable a plane like that ;)

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
That would require I leave the -front- of the security line, go back to terminal counter and pay additional, then make the security line ALL OVER ugggghhhhh. I just told them to sit on the blade and tell me if it's sharp

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Didn't they take the screwdriver????

Just another example of gibmint idiocy-bureaucracy....sheesh!!

HB

bluemoonnyc

Oct 4, 2007

this is what happens when you give some authoriy to idiots,,but they're doing a real bang up job,jaja

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Perfection", has always been the Enemy of "GOOD"!
"Guns/Knives" they get through all the time!
I believe I have seen a "Blender" being sold on late night "Infomercials" actually called "The Ninja".
They all watch TV when not harrasing innocent people trying to get to their destination.
So maybe they got frighten by your "Blender".
I just brought in a huge Dell PC in my carry on last Saturday, No Problem.
They were scared about my small containers of yogurt and cottage cheese, until a Dominican TSA agent told me, in Spanish, to say that they were for medical reasons, I needed them to take my medicines.
That computer could have had more inside the case than your "Blender!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Dec 26, 2011
First guy I ever heard of smuggling dairy. Wait. CCCCCCCottage CCCCCCCheese. Just had a "Keyser S?ze" moment.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
actually TSA must forbid to led board all human beings with an integrated biological weapon!
when you have a passenger sitting nearby your area who starts a biological gas attack and there is no
way to escape that gas attack because the plane is fully booked....you are really screwed!
you are lucky if you survive that!!!!

with all this stupidity the human race will be doomed .... i wonder how much IQ a TSA employee has?!?!
and especially the ones who produce all these regulations???
hihihiiiii this particular TSA agent for sure will enjoy nice healthy smoothies by now lol

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Have been pulled out of line and swabbed to death because i had a new pair of Nikes that were squeeking. Sneakers were defective and the bead of glue made them look tampered with. 6 different "agents" inspected and questioned me. I was hung over and in no mood for these clowns. Half hour later finally got released. Buuuut, my 2 checked bags arrived on a later flight. Both with TSA notes stating my bags were searched. Since then every ticket i get has the ssssssssss going across it for extra security. Even leaving the DR i get the extra security at the boarding gate because of the ssssssssssss on my ticket.

Dec 26, 2011
Have been pulled out of line and swabbed to death because i had a new pair of Nikes that were squeeking. Sneakers were defective and the bead of glue made them look tampered with. 6 different "agents" inspected and questioned me. I was hung over and in no mood for these clowns. Half hour later finally got released. Buuuut, my 2 checked bags arrived on a later flight. Both with TSA notes stating my bags were searched. Since then every ticket i get has the ssssssssss going across it for extra security. Even leaving the DR i get the extra security at the boarding gate because of the ssssssssssss on my ticket.

Always wear flip-flops to fly. Even in February.