Toy Shops in Santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
As those of you who follow the blog know, I have been befriended by a 6 year old Dominican, Chivirico. He has never had any Christmas presents, nor on January 6th, explaining to me that Santa Claus doesn't visit children who are naughty, so he must have always been naughty.

This year, I want to give him and his family a proper Christmas, so he wrote his list to Santa, which means I now need to find a load of Ben 10 things. I understand he is some sort of cartoon character. Anyone know any toy shops in Santiago that are likely to have Ben 10 watch, doll, T shirt etc etc.

Thanks

Matilda

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
As those of you who follow the blog know, I have been befriended by a 6 year old Dominican, Chivirico. He has never had any Christmas presents, nor on January 6th, explaining to me that Santa Claus doesn't visit children who are naughty, so he must have always been naughty.

This year, I want to give him and his family a proper Christmas, so he wrote his list to Santa, which means I now need to find a load of Ben 10 things. I understand he is some sort of cartoon character. Anyone know any toy shops in Santiago that are likely to have Ben 10 watch, doll, T shirt etc etc.

Thanks

Matilda

The only place I can recommend for toys in Santiago is El Mundo de Juguetes on Bartolome Colon 1KM before La Sirena. It is owned by tiendas corripio and has the best selection on the island.. maybe I'll take my boy today and see if they have what you are looking for.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
My son was a Ben 10 fan when he was younger and I remember seeing the merchandise in La Novia de Villa, Jugueton, Mundo del Juguete etc. in Santo Domingo. They all have branches in Santiago - NdV in Bella Terra Mall, Jugueton on Av Duarte and MdJ on Bartolom? Col?n.

You can also order them from Amazon.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
On the road that the big fancy hotel is on I think it is called asmeriald there is a. TGI Frides next to it . Right befor you get to the big cock fiting stadem and two-way strip bar off to the right is a massive toy stor it is almoi as bid as a toys are us in the states . Sorry I only know land marks .

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L6KwVX9xvfY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.......................

Dec 26, 2011
You can also order them from Amazon.

That's what I did for my little bendiez fan. There are some really neat figures from LEGO. I think one of those would be perfect for Chivirico.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yacht chef: That is Mundo de los Juguetes on Bartolom? Colon.
The other good store is on Juan Pablo Duarte at the corner of Restauraci?n

for Matilda the Mundo de Juguetes is easier to reach. Just turn right at the light at Hache and go a block and it's right there on the right hand side.

Good luck

HB

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Thanks all so much. Would love to order from Amazon but doubt would ever reach me in Barrio land. Will go to the one HB said as I can picture where that is and is closest to me. Was a tad confused as to where the cock fitting stadem was (!) but thanks Yacht Chef!

Thanks again

Mat

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Thanks all so much. Would love to order from Amazon but doubt would ever reach me in Barrio land. Will go to the one HB said as I can picture where that is and is closest to me. Was a tad confused as to where the cock fitting stadem was (!) but thanks Yacht Chef!

Thanks again

Mat

:)..................

Status
Not open for further replies.