What to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2010
What to do when no money left to pay bills, no family or friends to count on,a daughter and wife to feed, no job and no possibility of going back to my country of origin????????

T.E.

:(

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Not sure, but maybe your Embassy to get you back to your country of origin and then try to start over from there?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the three of you could become the first gringo family limpia vidrios?

on a more serious note: is there any family/friends back home who could lend a hand with tickets and living until the situation is a bit better?

where are you located, btw?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
When the going gets tough the tough get going. It happens to a lot of people here, think outside of the box, there is always a way. Pm me if you want.

Matilda

Dec 26, 2011
I have no money to send you, but I second Matilda's encouragement. You can always do something. It may pay very little but it will do wonders for your state of mind. Sorry I have no funds to share at this time.

nas

Bronze
Jul 1, 2009
I have no money to send you, but I second Matilda's encouragement. You can always do something. It may pay very little but it will do wonders for your state of mind. Sorry I have no funds to share at this time.

Pollito, I am sure you could come up with at least one Benjamin. :chinese:

Status
Not open for further replies.