Need an english speaking gynecologist asap!

papillionsprincess

Aug 26, 2008
Hello I need to make an appt with an English speaking gynecologist in Santo Domingo asap, I have searched the threads and have been to one of the doctors already, I need another option because it did not work. Can anyone please recommend another English speaking gynecologist, thank you!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I sent my sister the doctor a text. She works at Hospiten. Here's a list (from their website) of gynecologists that work there.

M?dicoServicios M?dicosHospital

<tbody>
</tbody>

I may be wrong, but someone with a name like Thomas Melgen does sound like someone who should speak English.

You can also just go the website and look around. It looks like some of them have their resume up. For instance the first guy there (Gabriel Pena) says he did a specialties in Maryland and Delaware, but it sounds like he's more of a plastic surgeon gynecologist.

It wouldn't hurt to call.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
My sister didn't specifically recommend one doctor over another, but she said they have on site translators available if needed or if you like a doctor who doesn't speak English and you don't speak any Spanish.

JD: You're correct. This is where the US consulate and embassy do their business.