anyone has a bicycle for sale?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
dearest all, i need a bike, for myself. i do not really care about anything fancy as long as it is fairly decent and cheap. well, cheapish :)
north coast mainly but miesposo travels to SD and other parts of DR so if you have something nice he can come and get it, eventually.

please let me know.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
hmmm... miesposo says he can budget up to 200 dollars. is that fancy? i would prefer something under 100 bucks, used, of course. few gears but simple. i am stingy, cannot see the point of spending a lot on something i will only use to go around costambar as a part of cardio... but i cannot be something that will fall apart within few weeks. we are close to the ocean here, everything rots so fast...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
OK... Gears

There's a place outside Gaspar Hernandez -- on the other side to you = east
Used guy... ocean side = north

Have him put the word out if he has nothing

Check it out

I'll keep watching

chrisdr

Oct 7, 2012
I have a good condition Schwinn Traverse that I am thinking of selling - a little bit higher then your budget though PM me if you want more details

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
I really think Yappy can help you out
cheap ,non fancy ,possible homemade

what do you have to loose?
Manu

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I heard there was a nice bike for sale by one of the "Hookers" at "Black Beard's".
She got tired of : "Pedaling Her A$$ All Over The North Coast!!!!!!!" :p:p:p
Just be sure to disinfect the seat with some "CLORO" :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC