Taking my kid to the ballgame - Santiago

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
So what are the game times and ticket cost? Anyone to talk to about getting good tickets for the game? Thanks in advance!

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
You can buy the tickets early during the day at the stadium. I would go for the "palco". They also have a nice shop that sell good quality hats and shirts.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
I never had a problem getting tickets just before the game, - the scalpers get desperate and will sell below list price - Aguilas / Licey games may be an exception as the demand for those games is way higher. Make sure to check the tickets are in a good spot and are next to each other...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I can tell you that the Palcos, the seats down low, start at A-1 behind the ?guilas dugout and go around to the thirdbase side.

So if you want to be on the ?guilas side--of course!!-- you want something less than A-20...

And you will enjoy this occasion...

HB

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I can tell you that the Palcos, the seats down low, start at A-1 behind the ?guilas dugout and go around to the thirdbase side.

So if you want to be on the ?guilas side--of course!!-- you want something less than A-20...

And you will enjoy this occasion...

HB

HB is corrent as usual. But realize that A is closest to the field, AA comes next, and AAA after. So you want a single A ticket , if you can get it. Palco A.