Vaginal Medicine For A Toe Nail Infection?

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I have a small black spot on my big toe underneath the nail so I tried lamasil and after a month it reduced in size but has not cleared and lamasil is not good for the liver so time to stop that.

I went to the Doctor in Sosua and the medicine he prescribed was not available anywhere on the north coast.

I was given a new prescription called Clozol which is supposed to be similar but when I googled this solution I find it is more commonly prescribed for Vaginal yeast infection.

There is no way I could have gotten this from a women because I have never had a " Toe Job ",

But seriously, if I start using medicine that was designed for a woman does this mean I will grow hair on my big toe.?

All kidding aside let's see if this works.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Simple solution Mike, go find a camel toe, and rub your infected toe three times in each direction twice a day, and you should see results in a week.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Or have someone urinate on your toe twice a day for a week. It will clear it right up. And while they're at it, lay down and have them squat over you and urinate in your ear. it clears ear infections right up.

frank

Dec 26, 2011
Or have someone urinate on your toe twice a day for a week. It will clear it right up. And while they're at it, lay down and have them squat over you and urinate in your ear. it clears ear infections right up.

frank

And do a shot while you're at.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
You never had a "toe job" but where did you stick your toe?:laugh:

Just joshing with you Mike.:D

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I have a small black spot on my big toe underneath the nail so I tried lamasil and after a month it reduced in size but has not cleared and lamasil is not good for the liver so time to stop that.

I went to the Doctor in Sosua and the medicine he prescribed was not available anywhere on the north coast.

I was given a new prescription called Clozol which is supposed to be similar but when I googled this solution I find it is more commonly prescribed for Vaginal yeast infection.

There is no way I could have gotten this from a women because I have never had a " Toe Job ",

But seriously, if I start using medicine that was designed for a woman does this mean I will grow hair on my big toe.?

All kidding aside let's see if this works.

I wouldn't worry about any additional hair starting to grow if I were you. You might have to deal with bigger problems such as getting your period every month and experiencing mood swings. ;)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it could be that a "doctor" in sosua is more familiar with infection of a certain kind and when you complained about "itchy limb" he took it the wrong way... ;)
but clozol, or clotrimazol is widely used for a variety of fungal infections so it may help. but it will take time :)

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
My mother swears by Vicks vapor rub for nail fungal infections, it's not fast but clears everything up.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
it could be that a "doctor" in sosua is more familiar with infection of a certain kind and when you complained about "itchy limb" he took it the wrong way... ;)
but clozol, or clotrimazol is widely used for a variety of fungal infections so it may help. but it will take time :)

Bingo, as clotrimazol was the original prescription but It was for the Toe which he looked at not a limp limb.

Had to have a little fun with this one !

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Bingo, as clotrimazol was the original prescription but It was for the Toe which he looked at not a limp limb.
Had to have a little fun with this one !

oh, a pharmacy will have something for THAT too! ;) :D

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

frank

I have heard of such treatment in Panama but for stingray and jellyfish stings and it has to be a virgin who gives the golden shower it can be just anyone.
To have that done in the DR could turn out to be a very difficult and time consuming effort trying to find a virgin of legal age. ;)

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I have heard of such treatment in Panama but for stingray and jellyfish stings and it has to be a virgin who gives the golden shower it can be just anyone.
To have that done in the DR could turn out to be a very difficult and time consuming effort trying to find a virgin of legal age. ;)

Where is Chip when we need him ?