Main Official KIA Dealer in DR?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Thanks!

Do they have a branch in Punta Cana or Higuey?

There is an "open air" dealer in the "cruce" selling KIA... maybe they are associated?

Viamar. They've got reps in other cities in the country too.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is a Kia dealer in Higuey. It is on the road towards La Romana a short distance before the end of town on your right.

Not related, but I would recommend looking at the Nissan Quashqai also. Same price, better quality.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Who would be the official dealer for Nissan?

Amable Motors Higuey Just past the Kia dealer on your right also.

809 543-0842 Ask for Luis, he is the manager there. But no English is spoken there. I bought a Quashqai there, and I go for sevice also.

But I don't know if he has any in stock. I knew exactly what I wanted and he got the model and color I wanted from SD. And the price was less also.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Thanks!

Do they have a branch in Punta Cana or Higuey?

There is an "open air" dealer in the "cruce" selling KIA... maybe they are associated?

I have a Kia and the place Sky mentions is where I go for my maintenance. They're right next door to Sirena and usually have a relatively good variety of vehicles. Good service also for maintenance (under warranty), although if you need to change a part, they usually have to order it in and you have to go back to install it.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Do you know what the Sportage cost per year? (Tax / Insurance)

@SKY: Also the Nissan?